All of a sudden there was beeping and yelling.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The boys stopped dead in their tracks but still held me tightly. "Ow!" I shrieked. They snapped out of their trances and shuffled to the back of the building. They dropped me to the ground and I crawled slowly back. I felt the brick wall of the school. Trapped. I brought my knees up to my chest as Jake and his friends hovered over me. "Please-dont." I whispered.

"Please-dont," they mocked me. Then it happened again. Black eye,bruised lip, and purple knee. They ran off laughing again. I just layed my head on the cement sidewalk and didn't move. "Let go of the gir-" I looked up and saw the one and only-Harry Styles. I was so embarrassed. I stood up accidentally showing him my black eye and bruised lip. His face paled staring at me. I took off running to the front of the school, hearing his wails,"STOP!! Brittany!" I looked back, not stopping. I ran into something big and hard. "Oomph." I started to fall then long muscular arms caught me. I tried to squirm out of his grip but it was too tight. I looked up and saw Harry running toward me. "Stop!" I screeched, covering my face. He stopped though. I turned my head and looked at the boy behind me. "L-Liam Payne?!" I whispered. He nodded and gave me a smile. I wanted to melt. "Your eye..." Harry breathed. I nodded, tears threatening to spill. One accidentally did. I sniffled and let out a sob. I covered my face and fell to the ground. Shaking, I said,"My life is so screwed up. I might as well just DIE!" I screamed sobbing uncontrollably. I heard Niall say," No one deserves to die Brit your life is going to be awesome when you come with us." I snapped my head up with wide eyes. "What?!" They all nodded and out of no where blood started to come out of my nose. "Crap!" I said plugging it. Liam lifted me up and sat me in the backseat of a black car along with 4 other sensations. Louis wiped my nose with a tissue and I thanked him. We drove for what seemed like hours when I finally dozed off.