Moving to forks

Sapphires pov

(I looked out my window of Stacie's jeep to a bunch of trees passing by covered in moss I then saw a deer run through the thick of the woods I then looked back and saw two of my best friends in the whole world Stacie Schon and Mimi black clear water.

If you're wondering how I met them I met them in college Stacie was taking four years of nursing I was taking Photography and journalism and Mimi was taking a business Course we all lived together in an apartment till we graduated we had our share of heartbreaks and love.

Even though it was mostly me I couldn't stop thinking about him and how he left me in college Hunter was the best thing in my life and then he just up and left me a letter saying he had to go back home to help his dad with his medical practice.

I loved him but yet at the same time, I felt like something was off about him like he was going to use me for a one-time thing.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by Stacie saying sap were here look that's The forks welcome's you sign I looked out the window and saw it and I said yes that means were getting closer to the cabin because my butt is hurting from sitting on so long and we have juniper and bucky in the back with Mimi.

I then see we pass through Port Angeles I look all around and see the shops and everything I see a movie theatre and McDonald's and an Italian place called Bella Italiana and as we drive further up Stacie says anyone hungry want to stop at the Clover cafe I heard its good.

(time skip to after they eat )

I waved off Cora Beth she is one of the kind of people who is a good egg as Stacie drove she was listening to music The song that was playing was Stressed Out by 21 Pilots the song ended when Stacie opened the gate to our land we lived in between forks and la push.

As we went up the driveway I saw how huge it was Stacie pulled into the garage parked turned her Jeep off and they all got out Stacie took Bucky her Dalmatian puppy and set him on the ground and Bucky and Juniper took off and ran into the house I walk into the cabin and see it's modern and huge.

I see the kitchen is huge and it's fully stocked with food and beverages and kitchen gadgets Stacie did most of the cooking even in college she did I then see the huge floor-to-ceiling windows and marvel aw at the beauty here I then walk upstairs and see my room on the first floor to the right I open the door and see its all plant and green theme and then sit on the bed and say welcome home, Sapphire.