"Tell me about yourself"

"So before we go tell the mayor ,tell me about yourself America",says Butterbean walking with America down Gingerbread lane. 

     "Where do I begin",says America walking with me smiling like a goofball stopping to sit down and begin rubbing his ears like he's trying to remember something. 

        "You begin at the beginning dummy", says Butterbean joking around with America sitting down next to him. 

      "I like the color green. My favorite candy is skittles. My favorite foods are waffles,pancakes, pizza, quesadillas, burritos, tacos, but my main favorite is Chinese Food. My favorite anime series is called Fairy Tale (This my favorite anime series also). My favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland. Etc. Etc. I could go on and on about all the things I like but then you'd get bored in like 5 minutes, says America as he eats a fortune cookie. 

     "Um...OK", says Butterbean nudging America's shoulder before shoving it very playful and a little bit flirty. America nudges back half playful and half flirty. 

     "Good Afternoon Butterbean and kid I don't know,says Mayor Panda walking up to Butterbean and America in a track jumper. 

     "Good Afternoon Mayor. We were just coming to see you", says Buttterbean looking at Mayor Panda. 

 "What have you got to tell me, kids", asks Mayor Panda looking at America observing him and then looking Butterbean reading her expression. 

   "The Ponies are going to attack. And this is my new friend America", mumbles Butterbean looking away from Mayor Panda's death stare. 

"Hello America. Nice to meet you. We gotta go worn the captain of the military. Come on", says mayor Panda says trotting down the Rainbow Avenue. We catch up after a while. By the time we get to the military base America and Butterbean are both out of breath but Mayor Panda feels fine. 

"Excuse me Mayor Panda is it. We just ran like 3 freaking miles. HOW ARE YOU NOT OUT OF BREATH", America shouts the last part still panting. 

 "You'd be surprised what I do when I'm not working. Don't be so formal just call me Panda", answers Mayor Panda. 

 "OK May-Panda", says America taking a deep breath slowly catching his breath as Butterbean still panting for dear life. Mayor checks in with security and then we trail behind him. 

Mayor Panda begins to step inside The captains office then stops at the door way and says, "Stay. Right. Here." 

"OK", we mumble and play slaps till he gets back with feels like a day but is actually 1 hour in Unicorn reality. By the time he gets back our hands are red as tomatoes, all the way up to our shoulders blades. 

"I win.", smirks Butterbean as she rubs her arm trying to get the circulation back in her red as a tomato arm. 

"No you both lose because your both hurt", says Mayor Panda in a deep husky voice scaring us so much we jumped twice. 

"What did the captain say", asks America rubbing his arm s that's still red looking up at Mayor Panda.... 

Authors Note: Finally got a dame update in. I've been working on this chapter for like 3 months. Sad I know. You guys asked for an update so I updated. Since we just got on Winter break I'm going to try my best to update the best I can as much as I can.