side story: Klame'aklhva

In the far eastern side of the continent of Alkhavilanismo is a sea of trees that cover the land. No one really venture the place because the trees grows so large and they grow with a little space that explorer cannot even explore the deeps, they only map a few kilometers and mostly some of the explorer perish as not only the forest is so thick and can easily make people lost but it also home for some unknown ravage monsters.

In the near edge of the forest there is a large tree 10 times bigger than the trees that flooded the forest, this trees are special as it emits a powerful magic that it provides some sort of barrier that protects everyone within it from monster or hostile attacks like magic and weapons, people doesn't know how it emitting such a powerful spell and concluded that it only use as defense mechanism and some races take advantage of this phenomenon as the barrier is large enough to cover a whole city or town. The elves are one of those races that take advantage of the Phenomena, they make use of it to defend themselves to some invaders specially the humans and demons tho after the defeat of the demon lord the human and other species have a treaty to stop fighting with each other.

There are 4 types of elves that are living in the forest firstly the high elves, they are the powerful species of elves that values magic over anything, they are mostly the protector of the elf races, they have distinct features that made them different to other elves as they mostly have blue eyes and blonde hair. Second are the Ancient elves the ancestor of all elves, they using some traditional practice and doesn't want to be involve in the others technology, they mostly use primitive as they thought that the trees that providing them the protection who they considered their God will punish them if they use some technology that will harm the trees, they have brown hair and brown skin, they wear a leather clothing like a primitive cave man, they are the first to discover the trees that exude the barrier. The third one are more of an adventurous kind of elves, they are mostly nomads and they love to learn new things, they mostly advance when it comes to technology and doesn't shy to use any metallic tools unlike the Ancient elves, they are the High-land Elves, they have a distinct color green hair with a pale face, High elves get their weapons and technologies from the High-land elves in return they get their protections and lastly the Dark elves, they are being outcast as their skin don't blend with the nature, they are mostly in shadow and hides in caves they have pale indigo skin and white hair, the only way they can defend themselves are they are agile, they are good at tracking people and they also good at mapping an unknown territory, they mostly active at night hunting and some races hire them for their god like assassination skill. Despite being out cast the elves still form an alliance with each of them have a leader that decided the fates of the race.

One of the high official of the High-land elves is Granam-aklhva, he is a high official that govern a land within the territory of High-land elves, he is obsessed of power and he disregard people that are weak and no value, he have a wife Jhala'aklhva that is arrange for him to be married and have two children Klame'aklhva and Mhaja'aklhva, Granam is a doting father everytime he goes home he always bring present to his daughter, a beautiful dress made of silk, some luxurious ornament that is sooth after by some aristocrats and a book for magic. He loves his daughter Klame... For a reason that she possess a high magic since she is born, when she is one years old she already can use wind magic to the delight of her father, she is a gifted child. He dotes to his daughter not because he loves her as his child but she is valuable, the luxurious dress and ornament that he give to his daughter is for him to dress up the child to show of to the high-society and be married to a powerful family and have some connection. Klame who still a kid doesn't really know anything about this and innocent enough for her to think that her father just love her that much, that when she's in the school for elves she become a haughty, prideful and full of confident as she always get a rewards and always take the first place on anything not until her little sister is born.