WE SEPARATED

Chirp chirp...

A sound of bird can be heard in an open of the room of Jhura as the sun shines upon them.

Jhura got awoken by the sound of the chirping bird and notice that someone is with her, she looks at the side and she sees a sleeping beauty with short hair white hair, almost on her shoulder, her face is so angelic as she snuggles at Jhura, she also notice that both of them are naked only cover by the blanket.

"I really did... Tho it's second time and also not because of the heat of the moment or an accident but with the consent of both of us." Jhura whispered as she wipe the hair that covers the beautiful face of her 'friend' Ketia.

She stared at her 'friend's' Beautiful face for 5 minutes until Ketia also got awoken by sensing that Jhura are staring at her.

"Good morning." Jhura greeted her 'friend' as she smile at her.

"Yeah, morning." Ketia replied and she made a pouty pose while closing her eyes that made Jhura confused... "Ehm? I'm waiting." She said as she pout her lips again.

Jhura rolled her eyes as she finally realize what Ketia wanted, she wanted a morning kiss so with nothing she can do about it as the 'friend' lock her whole body as she snuggle at Jhura, she kiss the pouty lips of her 'friend' as her own face got embarrassed and she can feel that something just rise and poke at Ketia.

"Hehe... Looks like someone suddenly become energetic." Tease by Ketia as their lips departed with each other, Jhura become a tomato as Ketia who are still being cover by blanket, she reach the hard rod of Jhura and it send jolt throughout her body.

"Come on... You still have something to do right? I will help you pack your luggages." Jhura said as she wanted for Ketia to stop massaging her dick.

"Just once?" Ketia look at Jhura with puppy eyes and Jhura who look at her friend in disbelief but in the end she surrenders as she also wanted to release the pent-up morning wood.

"Only once okay?" Jhura give her permission as Ketia rise up and go up at the top of Jhura showing her full naked body that made Jhura dick become much harder. "So this is what the true nature of the Heroine, huh?" Jhura look at Ketia who are now Jumping up and down, moaning as she move herself on her own while Jhura receive the pleasure without doing anything and just letting Ketia do whatever she wanted.

Ketia is so euphoric that she already lost on the pleasure as she grab the bountiful breast of Jhura and reach at her lips while she keeps humping her own pussy at the dick of Jhura while Jhura who also getting drown in pleasure also thrusting to reach the deepest part of Ketia's womb.

After 30 minutes finally both of them become satisfied as Ketia has slump down on the top of Jhura.

"Haa... Ha... You are so horny..." Jhura who recover from the pleasure first commented as Ketia still not stopping at sucking the nipples of Jhura even tho she so tired. "Let- let's go shower." Jhura suggested and finally Ketia snaps out of her euphoric state.

Jhura and Ketia who dress-up as they go the Bath they saw Mhjerna who are cooking at the small kitchen of them smiling without saying anything as Jhura can't look at her mother eyes as she is so embarrassed so she hurriedly take the hands of Ketia towards the bathroom.
***

Finally after finishing the morning bath to wipe their own sweats Jhura who finish first is now on the table with her father who so smug at her looking at his daughter and everytime their eyes meet the father nods as of he is proud of her son and wink at her while giving a thumbs up, Jhura ignore her father as she is red in all her face while Ketia finally get out of the bath and also join the breakfast, tho it's so awkward that the four of them are so quiet.