CHAPTER 10 - THEM

12:00 a.m.

28th January, Tuesday, 2022
Boule De Flammes De Vitrage

AUTHOR

He walked in a fast pace, eyes wavering as he searched for the face in the now almost empty hall of the ball room. And there she stood, clad in her red dress. Her face filled with smiles as she was talking and joking around with the people around her.

He felt his heart trying to leap out of his chest. He wanted to look away but he couldn't. Her face was so captivating for him that he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was too perfect. And even if she wasn't, he was willing to kiss all those imperfections of hers. And just like that a sudden thought went across his mind.

Would she be willing to kiss all his imperfections away?

The thought lingered on the back of his mind, but he chose to pay no heed to it. As he had an aim. An aim to kiss and suck those beautiful pretty, puffy, mellow lips of her. They looked as sweet as honey. Shiny and glimmering with her rosy pink lip colour, though its clear that her lips are naturally a rosy colour.

He wanted to kiss those pillows so badly. But he had to wait patiently. He couldn't just drag her away just like that when both his and her families are around. But that was going to be a battle for him as it was almost frustrating enough not to just drag her away from them and just push her to a nearby wall and crash his thin lips between her sweet soft ones.

It was like fighting with his own demons. The man had never felt this way before. No one had excited him so much to the point that he would be craving for just one kiss. Jeon Jungkook had never checked a woman out before. He never payed attention to them. Every time a women came his way, they would practically throw themselves on him. And he hated it. All they wanted was his body and wealth. But Haerin never once did that. Instead she looked at him as if she wanted to know about him in a way no other women did. Her eyes showed her loneliness. It betrayed her the moment she made an eye contact with him. And he saw through her. The struggles weren't much hard to hide, because he knew how hard it is to fight with your own self to not cry every moment that reminds you of the hurtful memories.

Jungkook took a deep breath to clear his mind. But the alcohol inside his vein intoxicated him, making him needy. He wanted her badly and he didn't want to know the situation or consequences it would bring upon him. He stepped forward to drag her away but he stopped as he saw her getting up from her seat.

"I'll excuse myself to the restroom for a moment." Haerin whispered to her Mom as she got up from her seat and excused herself from the conversation.

The washroom was at the end of the hallway, as she had to walk through the narrow passage. The background noises faded as she walked through the hallway, almost near to the washroom.

Suddenly a strong force pushed her backwards, a hand on her waist as another one held her mouth preventing her from screaming. She struggled as memories filled her mind.

"Shh, it me. Calm down, I'm not going to harm you." Jungkook whispered into her ears in a husky smooth voice.

Haerin's eyes widened but oddly enough she felt much calmer. He turned her around to face him, hands still on her waist as she looked at him with those sparkly innocent eyes filled with horror yet relief. His eyes held a soft look rather than those cold orbs that she always saw whenever she met him.

Jungkook pulled her more closer their lips almost touching. He looked back and forth from her eyes to her lips. Though he could just crash his lips on her, he wasn't that heartless to do it without her permission. But if she was to resist he would pester her for sure.