CHAPTER 09 - THE ULTIMATE

"Never have I ever thought to love, that too at this time. But I am not complaining, because I am loving the feeling."

09:10 p

09:10 p.m.

27th January, Monday, 2022 Boule De Flammes De Vitrage

AUTHOR

The place was flooded with people, old, young and even children. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Men drinking, Women talking; most probably gossiping, children running around and playing, others just sitting in their places catching up on meetings and making new business partners. Everyone minding their own business.

But there were a few who were restless. And one of those restless people was the mighty Jeon Jungkook. He was anticipating for someone. For a certain someone whom he wished to see again and again, whom he wished he could see forever, whom he wished she was his, but knew she wasn't. He tapped on the table with his restless fingers that seemed to be shaking a bit. But he could care less about that.

The doors of the Grand Ball had suddenly opened, revealing four women and two ladies. Some people turned their head towards them and some bowed on the way. And sure enough, all the six of them deserved the respect they received. One of them being the most influential designers, three of them for having their own restaurant chains together and one of them being the most famous and God's gifted doctor; a Neurologist to be exact.

They paved the way like the Queens they are and everyone stood up for them. Five of them had gone to sit with their Husbands while the other one had taken the seat beside her mother.

"Attention everyone! Let me introduce you all to the most awaited and specially invited Guests of Honour for tonight!! GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE HIERARCHY'S!!!!" The MC said as the crowd applauded for them. That being said, the four father's had stood up from their seats and began to walk towards the grand stage. The MC handed the mic to the oldest of the three. "Welcome to everyone present here. It's such a pleasure to be invited here as the Guests Of Honour. I hope everyone here would have a wonderful night. Enjoy!" Mr. Kim Noshuwa, the Chairman of KIM CORPERATION and the father of both Kim Seokjin, the CEO of KIM Corp., and Kim Eunsook. His wife, Kim Da-eun, has always been there to support him no matter what. A loving and caring family.

Kim Seokjin, a thirty year old CEO married to Kim Soo-ah, a twenty-eight year old busy international neurologist who loves her husband as much he loves her. Both have been married for three years. Though they wanted children, it's their busy life that came as a hinderence between them. Kim Eunsook, a twenty-two year old college student who is obsessed with photography.

The second oldest, the Kim's who have been in the fashion industry for the longest period of time, the Brand ambassador's of most of the fashion company's, the KC FASHIONS. They were the most influential fashionistas, Kim Ho-rae and Kim Shuwu. Both the husband and wife started their company together from scratch and still ran it together. Kim Shuwu, also known as the younger sister of Kim Noshuwa. Kim Ho-rae being the Chairman and Kim Shuwu being the CEO of the company.