Diciannove

A/N: Omg hiiiii! Feeling guilty for this update that took way too long. Will apologize with a steamy scene. 

WARNINGS: NSFW, 18+ content, Joanne being horny for her hubby the day after she killed a bad man, Charles being a god in bed, being delicious, being sleepy, being ughhh cuteness aggression all of it.

          Joanne rolled around in bed, feeling a headache pounding in the back of her head from sleeping too many hours. She had no idea what time it was, but the sun was already up. The house was still quiet after last night, and her sore body reminded her that last night hadn't been a dream, or rather a nightmare, and that they had gotten Teresa back from the rival crew, that she had shot someone... Right, she had lifted the gun and shot a man. The images of the man's final moments flashed before her eyes again, laying on the floor. He had been coughing up blood already before she put the bullet right between his eyes. There was something she said to him first, but she couldn't quite remember. It felt as if some other version of her took over. Didn't Beyoncé say her evil spirit was called Sasha Fierce? "You said you hesitated if you wanted to shoot his dick off first or not," Charles' voice spoke up behind her as he woke up to her sitting up slightly. Joanne looked at him from over her shoulder, her eyebrows raising.

Her heart skipped a beat when she got a good look at her husband, his hair so deliciously messy, his eyes still so droopy and sleepy, hands folded behind his head as he leaned back against the headboard. Was it normal to be horny for your husband after you killed someone? Note to write down and ask said husband later. He was still so tan from their vacation earlier, even while it was march and some of the days didn't even see the spring sunshine yet. Unlike today. "You thought that was funny?" Joanne finally replied, turning fully towards him to face him. Small streams of sunlight slipped through the curtains in front of the windows, bathing him in just the right light that made his eyes sparkle and defined his biceps even more. "Yesterday I was terrified," Charles said, a small grin tugging on the corner of his lips as she moved to straddle him. "But now I think it's funny," he replied. "Hmm," Joanne hummed, her palms gliding over the planes of his chest. "Are you feeling alright?" Charles asked, fingers trailing over her hips.

They lifted her silk nightgown, hands finding the soft parts of her thighs. "I'm okay," Joanne said with a nod, looking up at him again. The silence between them was comfortable, but a smile curled her lips and she cringed at her thoughts like a teenage girl. "Are you in the mood to..."

"Yes."

They both laughed at his answer. "We haven't had sex in a while," she continued, feeling him shift slightly underneath him, his fingers pressing a little harder in her skin. "I know, I'm sorry," Charles replied, pushing himself up so he could angle his face and press his mouth to hers. "I didn't want to neglect you or your needs," he said. "You didn't," she shook her head, her nails tickling the scruff on his jaws. "I needed our daughter to come back and our family to be safe, and you took care of it," she said, the type of compliment that brushed up his ego a little, if he could admit that. "Does that turn you on?" he asked, flipping the two of them around so he could lean over her, riding up her nightgown a little further. "I will not call you big bad mobster, if that's what you're asking for," Joanne giggled, her arms wrapping around his neck. Charles let out a chuckle, his heart filling with warmth at the same time. He was just happy everything was okay again, that he didn't have to worry about the safety of his family anymore. 

"No, baby. Just my name when I go down on you is good enough," he said, his lips brushing against hers, wasting no time to slip down her body and press kisses to her ribs, her stomach. It was enough to suck the air out of her lungs already. The stubble that coated his face prickled a little against her thighs when his mouth reached the soft skin between her legs, heat rising to her face when his fingers hooked into her panties and dragged them down to her ankles and threw them somewhere off the bed. "Charles," she gasped, letting him hear what he wanted to hear as his mouth buried between her thighs, his tongue tasting her over and over again. His hands squeezed her skin when he moved her legs over his shoulders, feeling her writhe slightly under him, however her fingers nestled into his hair and tugged on the roots. The headache she woke up with soon faded as his tongue rolled over her nub of nerves, two of his fingers passing her entrance and filling her. Warmth flooded her chest as pleasure caused goosebumps to rise.