Chapter 6

Inheriting a Draconian Mantle – Book 3

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the recognized characters or universes within. If I did…I would have ended the Inheritance Cycle with Arya and Eragon in love and entangled in a heated, naked, and sweaty mess in their bed. Harry Potter would have been smarter and taken every opportunity he had to make love to the gorgeous Miss Granger and when they were old enough he would have made her the next Mrs. Potter.

Females Bonded by Harry Potter So Far (In Books One and Two):

Nymphadora 'Nym' Tonks is played by Sarah Chalke

Hermione Granger is played by Emma Watson

Susan Bones is played by Karen Gillian

Cho Chang is played by Katie Leung

Ginny Weasley is played by Julie McNiven

Females Bonded by Harry Potter in Book 3:

Luna Lovegood is played by Evanna Lynch

Queen Dianna of the Fairies is played by Dianna Agron

IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM - IaDM

John Tippins had just sat down to eat dinner with his family after a long day at work when he heard what sounded like an explosion coming from the front entrance of their house. Tippins, an electrical engineer by profession, felt something was terribly wrong.

"Quiet, out the back," John urged his wife and two children quickly.

Unfortunately the family had only made it to the nearby back door before a tall figure in a mask and robes burst through the dining room door brandishing a stick. This figure practically gave off vibes of maliciousness and evil. John prepared to defend his family but suddenly they found themselves duplicated. The evil figure focused his attention on the duplicates, apparently not even noticing John and his family. A stream of red energy shot forth from the intruder's stick after a muttered word John couldn't quite catch and the duplicates dropped to the ground screaming in agony. John and his family suddenly rose into the air but their cries of fright never sounded aloud. It was as if a barrier preventing sound surrounded the family. The family flew towards the ceiling but before they hit they suddenly found themselves in a sunny clearing in what looked like a pristine forest.

"Do not be alarmed," a man was calling as more families appeared in a similar fashion.

"I am Dan Granger and this is my wife Emma," the man announced while indicating an attractive woman. "If you will move away from the portals my wife will explain what is going on."

John led his family towards Emma Granger and saw that many other families were doing the same. Emma had a kind face and a professional demeanor about her. She seemed used to dealing with the public.

"Hello, I'm sure most of you just had your homes invaded and saw people with wands. Yes those were wands. The important facts here are that magic is real and evil wizards and witches just tried to kill you. You have been rescued by good witches and wizards and brought here so that you were not killed," Emma announced.