49

Chapter 49
"The Forbidden Book of the Lu Mansion" is actually a medical book. We can find some suitable health supplement recipes from it. Everyone can take a look at this book to learn more, but if you get sick, you still have to go to the hospital. Don't try things yourself at home randomly...

A pair of fair hands opened the steamer and took a pair of bamboo chopsticks to pick out the steamed egg white lotus seed lychee cakes one by one and placed them on a wooden plate. They looked refreshing and delicious.

He Xi couldn't help but pause the video and swallowed, having just eaten. But she accidentally saw this video about desserts and they looked so delicious...

It was just a white fungus yam cake. Why did it look so fragrant in the video??

There was also the gentle female voice in the background, slender fingers, graceful figure...

He Xi leaned back on the sofa thinking to herself that she really wanted to see what this blogger actually looked like...

Meanwhile, Xiao Jun was upset after watching the final video.

Du Rourou awkwardly went to find Ding Sha, "Boss lady...did I..."

"Don't mind him," Ding Sha said. "Just focus on your work. I'll have time to coax him later."

Du Rourou maintained a calm expression on the surface but was clucking on the inside as she walked away.

She just couldn't get used to it.

Every time she saw the usually cold boss and boss lady being affectionate and coaxing each other, she felt she was intruding...

Sigh...

Du Rourou sighed, touching her round face. "Sister-in-law! What are we eating tonight?"

Wang Wenhao looked puzzled at Du Rourou's back, wondering what girls think about all day...??

He really didn't understand...

Ding Sha finished preparing everything needed to shoot tomorrow's video before going to find Xiao Jun on the swing set.

Ads by Pubfuture

Xiao Jun's face was expressionless, seemingly lost in thought.

Ding Sha knew he was still sulking.

She went over and stroked his freshly shaved buzzcut, "Still upset?"

Xiao Jun didn't say anything, just nuzzled his big head into her embrace.

Feeling her lover's silent plea, Ding Sha's mouth curved slightly. "How long do you plan to sulk for?"

Xiao Jun mumbled, "A little longer."

Ding Sha laughed softly.

She quietly held him for five minutes before asking again, "Feel better now?"

"No--" Xiao Jun dragged out the word, putting his arm around her waist to hug her tighter, "A little longer--"

Ding Sha stroked the back of his short hair, waiting another three minutes, "Still not good?"

"No--" Xiao Jun hugged her even tighter, "A little while longer--"

Ding Sha pushed him lightly, "Hey, didn't you say you'd stop?"

Xiao Jun didn't let go or say anything.

Ding Sha could only pat his back, "What's wrong? Why are you jealous again? I didn't take anyone else's business card or anything?"

"So many people called you wife..." Xiao Jun's slightly aggrieved voice came out, "You're clearly my wife..."

Only in front of Ding Sha would Xiao Jun become a little boy who loved to act coquettish, sulk, and demand to be pampered. Ding Sha was happy to indulge him too.