Abbess

Arthur placed both of the nuns' bodies in an icehouse near the church, to prevent their body from being desecrated, as both nuns had committed suicide to prevent a demonic entity from taking their soul. There was an abbey nearby. Inside of it, they met the Abbess, who informed them that the nuns observe silence during the night so they need to return the next day. At dawn, Margaret and Edward headed back to the abbey, but only Margaret can enter as it is cloistered. She meets the other nuns and learns that they are praying constantly, swapping in shifts, to keep the entity at bay. The abbey was built in the Dark Ages as a castle for the Duke of St. Carta. While Margaret was praying, the demonic entity carved an inverted pentagram on Sister Margaret's back.
When Edward, Margaret and Arthur went back to their home. They saw Father Gaston and Reggie, were burned alive. Beside their corpses lay a letter, inscribed with ominous satanic codes, again.

Father Edward sent those letters to the Vatican, asking them about the strange Satanic codes it contained. The Vatican replied, explaining that these codes are among the most evil and powerful they have ever seen—so mysterious that no one can decipher the meaning. They were extremely rare. Father Edward also described the troubling events that occurred after receiving these letters. The Vatican concluded that the person who wrote it must be a brutal and powerful demon.
Edward and the others were shocked, while Margaret, in a state of panic, desperately tried to figure out how they could escape and find the demon before it was too late. Arthur found a Satanic rosary on Gaston and gave it to Edward.