Part 3

(Y/N wakes up in a dark, eerie forest)

*Y/N stumbles to her feet, brushing off dirt and leaves. She looks around, confusion settling in as she tries to make sense of her surroundings.*

Y/N: What the hell... Where am I?

*After wandering for a while, she spots a village in the distance. Without another option, she heads toward it. The village is quiet, and the streets are empty, making it feel even more unsettling. She finds a small house and knocks hesitantly.*

*An older woman opens the door, her eyes immediately widening at the sight of Y/N’s clothes.*

Old Woman: (shocked) What... what in the world are you wearing? Are you out of your mind, child? Come in, quick!

 what in the world are you wearing? Are you out of your mind, child? Come in, quick!

(your current outfit)

*Y/N steps inside, the warmth of the house hitting her instantly. The woman stares at her outfit, completely bewildered.*

Old Woman: Where did you come from? Who are you? Why are you dressed like... like that?

*Y/N, still disoriented, tries to keep up with the barrage of questions.*

Y/N: Uh... I’m Shin Y/N. I don’t know where I am... I was part of this experiment with a time machine, and I think I ended up here by accident.

*The old woman’s eyes go even wider.*

Old Woman: Time machine? Experiment? What kind of sorcery is this? *completely confused*

Y/N: No, no, it’s not magic. It’s science. Look, I’m from the 21st century. I didn’t mean to be here. I’m just trying to get back, or at least... find my parents.

*The woman takes a step back, shaking her head in disbelief.*

Old Woman: Child, you’re far, far away from your time. This is the ancient world. Time travel... *She mutters under her breath* I’ve never heard of such a thing.

*Y/N sinks into the nearest chair, feeling the weight of the situation starting to hit her.*

Y/N: (murmuring) Ancient world... So that machine really worked.

Old Woman: *nodding* Yes, and I’m afraid I can’t help you return. This... this is beyond anything I know. But listen, you need to know something important.

*The old woman pulls up a chair, sitting across from Y/N with a serious expression.*

Old Woman: You’re in a village where people don’t wander outside after dark. Especially tomorrow, when the full moon rises.

*Y/N, tired and overwhelmed, lets out a small laugh.*

Y/N: A full moon? What, are we going to turn into werewolves or something?

*The old woman’s face tightens, clearly not amused.*

Old Woman: This is no laughing matter, child! There is a vampire king and he rule the night on full moon , and also the rare night of red moon, on these day he get extra powerful than usual. It’s why every villager hides before sunset. He's very dangerous....

*Y/N laughs harder, shaking her head.*

Y/N: Now please don't say that vampire king have his own territory, his mansion and guards like fictional stories.. *chuckle*

Old woman: yes.. he do have...his own territory. He live in the forest, his mansion is also there, and no one go from that forest.

Yn: seriously? You expect me to believe it? Come on! Haha

Old Woman: *firmly* Yes, and I’m telling you, don’t take this lightly! Your life is at risk if you don’t stay inside.

*Y/N brushes off the old woman’s warnings, her laughter fading.*

Y/N: (sarcastically) Okay, okay. Vampires. Sure.

Old Woman: (pleading) Please, listen to me! Tomorrow is the full moon. You must stay here. You have no idea how dangerous it will be if you’re outside.

*Y/N looks at the woman, her amusement fading as she sees the seriousness in her eyes. The old woman grabs her hand, begging.*

Old Woman: For your own sake, stay here tomorrow night. I won’t forgive myself if anything happens to you.

*Y/N hesitates but eventually nods.*

Y/N: Fine. I’ll stay. But vampires? *She chuckles softly* This is just too much.

Old Woman: You’ll see soon enough, child. You’ll see... But right now, change your clothes... It's not appropriate...

Yn: why? This is normal clothes... Why not?

Old woman: You are in past don't forget that. Plus you are pretty. So it's good if you wear full clothes

Yn: yeah yeah. Only if you say so.

*The old woman gave her a dress, it was a white dress with a brown Corset, she wore it*

(Your Outfit...)

Yn: oh my god~ it's cute...
*Turn to the old woman as she said*

Yn: but... May I know your name please??

Old woman: Celine... I'm Celine.

Yn: cute name...I'm sleepy..

Celine: *showed her a room* you can sleep here.

Yn plopped on bed and in five minutes she fell asleep..

Celine POV

She's so naive, and pretty, I don't think she will be able to survive here for too long...

to be continued🍁

Vote for part 4✨