Part 4

*Back in Xu fang's place*

Ella- FvCK U! WHY DIDN'T U INFORMED ME THAT U STILL HAVEN'T KNOW HOW TO BRING BACK!?

Xu fang- IM SORRY! I WAS SO EXCITED TO TRY MY INVENTION THAT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

Ella- it's all your fault!!!! *slurp her coffee*

Xu fang- I know! But... Let me try
.. I think I can bring yn back in time too... It's not like—

Ella- shut the fvck up! And DO SOMETHING!!

Xu fang- *faceplam* gosh! I'm so much stressed!
______________________________________

*In past*

(Morning)

Yn- Hey Celine...

Celine- *smiled* morning.. you woke up?

Yn- yeah... The bed was... Quite comfy.. *Rub the back of her neck with an awkward smile*
By the way.. what are u making?

Celine- oh this? I'm making Porridge, bread and butter and boiling milk for both of us.

Yn- wait what? Is this what you eat for breakfast? I thought I'll get some pancake, sausage etc.

Celine - oh sorry dear... I don't have that...

Yn- ah... It's ok.. I'll eat it... *Smile* need any help?

Celine- um yeah... Uh... I'm giving you a list and you have to go to Market for it... *Hand her list*

Yn- um ok.. but how do I know where is the market?

Celine - oh... You have to go straight then take left alley then go to the middle street then turn to right road. There you will see market... And yeah...

*Before Celine could say something, yn immediately left*

Yn- ok Celine.. *yn grab the basket with list in it as she left*

Celine - aaye! Hear me out—....ugh...
______________________________________
a/n pov-

As yn was walking she suddenly forgot the last street, she took the left road instead of taking right road. As she was waking she found herself in an abandoned colony, there she saw a figure, standing infront of a abandoned mansion, the place was burned and Smelling rotten. She went up to that guy to ask about the Market, as she went closer she tap on the man's shoulder

Yn- Um excuse me?

???- *turn to her*

Yn- um do you know where is the market?
*he was silent, as yn noticed his handsome face, pale skin, his blue eyes, juicy pink lips and a weird expression*

Yn- *awkward shrug* well... I guess you don't know... Sorry to disturb you... I'll ask someone else... *She started walking away*

???- don't go further... *Deep , cold and Dominant tone*

Yn- *turn back* um why?

???- Don't go... You have taken the wrong street...

Yn- then tell me the right street

???- *point at the right direction*

Yn- why don't u show it to me?

???- *glare*

Yn- um... Sorry... I think I've offended you... *Bowed as she walk away quickly, feeling the unknown man's gaze piercing her back*
______________________________________

*Later, in market*

Yn- um ... I'll take this cabbage...

Shopkeeper - how do you know this is fresh one? You already Cut my half cabbages in two pieces! *Frustrated*

Yn- *smile innocently* well I made it easier for you to sell it right?

Shopkeeper - *stare* 😑

Yn- hehe... Sorry... *Gives him money as she left the market*
______________________________________
*At celine house*

Celine- haha! You did a great job yn! That shopkeeper was so annoying! Finally he met someone his level! Hahaha!!!

*Yn and Celine were talking while cooking together*

Yn- umm Celine...

Celine - yes?

Yn- Um.. I've seen something weird today?

Celine- what weird?

Yn- Today as I was walking on street, I accidentally entered in a weird colony, it was burnt, and rotten smell was coming too...

Celine- W-what-?? *Drop the spoon*

Yn- *Hesitated* um.... I also saw a—

Celine - a..a.. a.. man? *Watching yn in horror*

Yn- wait how did u know this?

Celine - yn... That colony wasn't normal, and that man... He wasn't normal either..

Yn- h..hey! *Chuckle awkwardly* you are scaring me now...

Celine- yn that colony has a history...

Yn- really?? Tell me then...

Celine- *sigh as she took yn in her living room and sat down on sofa*
Yn... You entered in wrong colony today, that colony is cursed... This is what we think. Because that Colony was once used to be a place where vampires used to live...

Yn- oh god! Don't start again...

Celine- and one day, a vampire entered in our Colony and killed a guy, when people saw this they get scared abd also very angry so they went to the vampire colony and burned the houses of each vampire... And about that man you saw today... That none other than...
𝐻𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛...

To be continued~💞
Vote for part 5