𝗘𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 - 𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝗞𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗻𝘀𝗳𝘄)

ENOUGH IS AS GOOD AS A FEAST

Starring: Kuchiki Byakuya x f!reader; mention to Gin Ichimaru and Renji Abarai;

Format: drabble;

Warnings: vaginal sex, quickie, semi-public sex, brat taming, secret affaire, creampie, teasing the partner, jealousy, language, dirty talk, talk about wedding, dom!Byakuya, sub!reader;

Plot: You have recently been promoted Captain of the Third Division, filling up the position once belonging to your treacherous former Captain Ichimaru Gin. Exuberant for your achievement, you asked your fellow Captain and boyfriend to celebrate together and come out as a couple. Too busy to listen to your pleadings and still kind of reluctant to tell his comrades he had opened up his heart again, Byakuya tried to avoid you and suggested you to just meet up later that night at his Estate, safe from prying eyes. Your wild side, though, did not quite agree with his decision and you turned his day into a living Hell, until he decided you had truly crossed a line.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The bulbous tip of your lover's cock stretching you open unforgivingly brought tears of pleasure to your half-lidded eyes, already glittering in sheer pleasure and visions of ecstasy. You should have seen it coming. If you push a situation too far, something's got to give. And sure enough, you were pinned up against the wall, thighs squashing your boyfriend's narrow hips as he thrusted up into you with a stern expression plastered over his sharp features. His beautiful light-blue eyes, glazed over in frustration seemed greyish in the dimly illuminated alley you had been cornered to, as he took sharp intakes of breath.

"I wonder what got into your head. — he asked you through gritted teeth, watching in inward glee and immeasurable satisfaction the way your mouth fell ajar, while he roughly abused your pussy — A skimpy skirt as a uniform, tsk. You do realize decorum is important, when this is draped over your shoudlers?" he reprimanded you, tugging at your white Captain haori to emphasize his solemn words.

Seldom Byakuya Kichiki, the head of the prestigious clan of noble men and women serving the Gotei 13 for centuries now, had displayed such a lack of self-control. He felt ashamed of himself. His grandfather was probably scowling in disgust, staring down at him, wherever his spirit was. How was he supposed to repress his unbridled hunger for your flesh, though, when you had been swaying your hips so seductively before his eyes for hours?

Byakuya had even caught his Lieutenant, Renji Abarai, gulping in distress, when you had bent over his desk to strike up a frivolous conversation to simply punish him for having turned down your offer of throwing a party and spreading the news of your relationship among your friends and comrades. Not to mention how the lower ranks neglected their duties to leer at your form, snickering and murmuring dirty remarks about your ass. He had fought for his life in his own barracks, thanks to the tantrum you had thrown. He had almost committed a mass murder, killing the officers of his own Division for appreciating your curves so impudently in front of him. However, how could he even justify his jealousy if no one knew about your secret affaire? On the other hand, his cock throbbed so painfully in his hakama he had been forced to lock himself in his office and pretend to be swamped with piles of reports to check.

Frankly, you deserved such a rough treatment. He had been worshipping you since the day he had met you, kissing every inch of your body when you were warming his bed at night. Still, he always knew you had a sneaky side. How was it possible you had not been influenced by your former Captain, Ichimaru Gin, during the years spent at his service?

"He really taught you how to act like a prick, didn't he? The jig's up, darling. — he continued, perseverating his onslaught on your body by grasping you by your hipbones and impaling you onto his length — Dressing like that, acting like one of the girls from the brothels is unbecoming of my future wife" he firmly rebuked you, making your walls clamp down around his cock and earning a guttural groan from him.

Your mind went blank for a couple of seconds, your heels digging onto the small of his back as you cupped his smooth cheeks between your hands. Had he just let the words 'my future wife' escape his lips? Did he really mean it? You felt butterflies fluttering in your stomach and you let a breathy giggle leave your lips.

"You can't be serious..." you whispered above his lips, but he stunned you in silence by rotating his hips up onto yours, deeply, the tip of his dick accidentally brushing your cervix.

Too occupied to endure the fleeting moment of pain caused by his action, you missed the resemblace of a soft smile on his lips. His words reached you, anyway, and when they did you milked him in your essence instantly.

"Marry me".

Byakuya Kuchiki, a man who had even questioned his morals about the decision of dating another woman after years of mourning his deceased first love, was now about to make you his new official reason to be alive, to come back safe and sound after every mission, to spend the rest of your life by his side. A privilege you had not anticipated to happen relatively soon.

Byakuya grunted, a masculine ramble coming from deep within his chest, as he cradled you better in his arms. Your back was pressed against the wall, your now numb legs dangling at his sides, as you stared into his eyes as if you had just witnessed to the spectacle of a pouring rain in the desert. His cock came to an halt abruptly, his hot semen pumped out in thick ripples coating your insides in a whitish patina warming you deliciously.

He nipped at your jaw affectionately, your labored breaths mingling as he quickly checked the entrance to the cramped alley to assure himself no one had seen what had just happened between two people who should have incarnated the epitome of royalty and pride in battle. He would have definitely paid a visit to the shrine to ask his grandfather for forgiveness.

Once he let you down on your feet, you hastily retrieved your underwear from the pocket of your creased haori and made sure to waste no time in wearing them "If the offer is still on the table, my answer is 'yes', you know" you broke the ice again, your eyes gleaming in happiness while he fixed his pants and hummed softly, partially still dazed from the powerful orgasm he had just experienced.

The raven-haired Captain took a step closer to you, hand reaching down to grab your chin between his thumb and forefinger "I'm glad you won't decline my offer in front of the entire Gotei, darling".

You arched your eyebrow "The entire Gotei?" you quizzically inquired, watching him close his eyes to collect his thoughts before he replied.

"I intend to ask for your hand officially the next week. I would have loved to make it a surprise for you, but I am unfortunately unable to control myself around you. I'm sorry".

You gaped, blinking a couple of times before wrapping your arms around his neck and stealing him a kiss he had not considered receiving all of a sudden. Your stolid man was sweeter than you had esteemed him to be.

"Shh! Don't ruin the moment. My answer will still be the same, Byakuya Kuchiki. It's a 'yes' now and so it will be for the rest of my life" you whispered and you could swear you had caught a glimpse of his lips curving into a timid smile.

All you knew was that soon enough nor you, neither him would have been forced to hide in the shadows anymore for you were his wife.