Love Languages

Prompt: Love Languages
This is their main love languages, mostly when it comes to how they show their love for you.

•••

Dutch Van der Linde
Act of Service & Physical Touch
♱ He values loyalty and he thinks that acts of service are the best way to show that you are committed to someone.
♱ He definitely believes actions speak louder than words. So he also values physical affection as much as he values acts of service.

•••

Arthur Morgan
Quality Time
♱ He really values spending time with you and enjoying your company. Whether you just stay up all night talking or go into town together, he loves spending time with you.
♱ He knows all too well not to take people for granted, so he loves spending time with you, so he won't pass up the opportunity.

•••

John Marston
Words of Affirmation & Physical Touch
♱ He thinks they both go together and doesn't like one without the other.
♱ Despite his rough exterior, he does like a lot of reassurance. He's also good at giving reassurance to others, so he finds himself doing it a lot for you.
♱ He likes to praise you and tell you sweet things while he holds you and caresses you.

•••

Charles Smith
Acts of Service
♱ He appreciates whenever people do acts of service for him, so he naturally wants to do it for others.
♱ If he can do anything to make your life easier and take some weight off your shoulders, he'll do it, no questions asked.

•••

Javier Escuella
Gift Giving
♱ He loves to find things such as flowers or stones he thinks you'll find pretty and give them to you.
♱ Plays his guitar and sings songs that he's written for you. Also learns to play your favorite songs.

•••

Lenny Summers
Words of Affirmation & Quality Time
♱ He likes to combine the two. He thinks they go hand in hand perfectly.
♱ He reads a lot of books, so he easily has a way with words and is very well articulated.
♱ Whenever he's spending time with you, he loves to say sweet things to you.

•••

Josiah Trelawny
Acts of Service
♱ He believes that you deserve to be treated like royalty, so he's doing everything for you and not expecting anything in return.
♱ Need help cleaning up? He's already started. Need him to bring you something? He's already on his way to get it.

•••

Hosea Matthews
Quality Time
♱ He's simple and knows what he wants. He likes spending time with you. After a long day, he likes to settle down with you and enjoy the moment.
♱ He often asks you if you want to accompany him whenever he goes out.

•••

Kieran Duffy
Physical Touch & Words of Affirmation
♱ He is very clingy around you, so I think physical touch is definitely his main.
♱ I think he would love to hug and cuddle you/be hugged and cuddled by you, while also saying/being told sweet words.

•••

Sean Macguire
Physical Touch
♱ He's very handsy to begin with, so I think this would be his preferred way to show his affection for you.
♱ He always likes to be around you, cuddling and kissing you, especially when you're going to bed or any other time you're alone.

•••

Micah Bell
Gift Giving
♱ He finds it a lot easier and less work to just give you things that make you happy. He's never really had a way with words and he doesn't do much, so words of affirmation and acts of service are out of the question.
♱ His gifts are usually things he's stolen or found when he's away from camp.