Chapter 1.

THIS IS RLLY STUPID SHORT :(((

(TIMELINE: After Mic confronts Taco in episode 14)

------------------

"I thought I gained a friend. Turns out, I gained nothing."

"Surely it couldn't have been nothing-"

Taco was cut off as Microphone turned off her gain.

"Mic?"

Taco peeked out from the bush, everyone was crowding Microphone, all cheering happily (except Test Tube). She felt guilt swamp her mind as she continued to watch, mouth agape.

Mephone4 has the biggest smile on his face. "I can't believe it! You beat Cobs by yourself?" He said, staring at Microphone.

Before Microphone could reply, Test Tube cut in. "What? She killed me! And that was not Cobs, but an alien species!" She said, furious.

"Do you have proof?" Mephone4 said, narrowing his eyes at Test Tube.

"Well- no but!"

Mephone4 rolled his eyes and turned away from Test Tube, back to Microphone. "Great job, Mic, you've just won yourself immunity."

The cheering soon died down as everyone started slowly walking to do their own thing. Microphone watched Test Tube scoop up Fan's shocked and burnt body. "I hope it was worth it." She growled under her breath. Lightbulb appeared beside her, placing her hand on Test Tube's shoulder as they walked off.

Microphone watched them walk away in shame, she wanted to call after them to say she was sorry, but there was something stuck in her throat that wouldn't let her.

Mephone4's voice echoed through the contestant grounds. "Attention contestants! Please make your way to the elimination area!"

Microphone watched as Suitcase, Test Tube, Lightbulb, Knife, and Baseball all start to head towards the large wooden stairs, she continued to stare until she turned and headed for the woods. As much as I hate her, I need to get her off my mind.

Microphone pushed through bushes and dense foliage, arriving at the usual meeting area for her and Taco. She called out: "Taco...?"

She sat down on the stump. "Taco...!"

There was a rustling in the bushes when Microphone spotted a red tomato peeking out from it. "Taco! I know that's you."

No answer. Microphone stood up, walking closer. "Taco. Answer me!"

She could hear soft breathing coming from the bush, then, quiet words.

"I'm sorry, Mic."

Taco leaped out of the bush, startling Microphone back a little as she raised a lime-green gun to her. "T... TACO? WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Please forgive me, Microphone." She pulled the trigger. A bright beam of light shot out from the tip of the gun.

Microphone's eyes widened in panic as the beam of light hit her with a shock. She fell to the ground paralyzed, dizzy, and short-circuited. Taco stared at her with a frown and grabbed her leg, dragging her into the bushes. 

-------------

(THEY'LL GET LONGER I PROMISE)