Chapter Two - Blondie.

Author Notes:

I'm still getting people asking me on Twitter if this is a true story.... Are you lot being serious? In the next few chapters you will realize this would happen to NOBODY... EVER. 

This is just a pisstake fanfic. She will be meeting alot of fangirl dreams! Harry Styles is just the first in a long line. 

I haven't decided which celebs I will use, so if you have a favorite tweet it to @RebekkaMary which is my Twitter xxxx

I'll probs throw some women in the mix too. 

Love you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A JOKE FANFIC.

-------------------------

CHAPTER 2

I logged on right away. Styles had tweeted me? What on earth could he have said?

I automatically clicked onto my interactions.

"Harry noticed you! Lucky bitch"

"GO DIE HOE"

"You're so lucky!!"

"Aint you that slut?"

"Why is Harry tweeting the prozzy?"

Erghh. My eyes scanned over the first few tweets. 88 new interactions. Fuck, that was quick. 

I typed in Harry's Twitter name into the search bar and clicked onto his profile.

"@RebekkaMary Not bad."

That's it? Why couldn't I be told this over the phone? Whatever. I followed him, retweeted the tweet and logged out. I threw myself down onto my bed. My life turned mad so fast.

My notification light on my phone started to flash blue telling me that I had a DM. I knew how to turn my interactions off, DMs were impossible. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of my jeans that were folded at the end of the bed.

My mouth fell open, hit my knees and smacked me on the nose as it jumped back up.

'A retweet is all I get?'

I checked the name several times, there were millions of fake accounts for him. This wasn't one of them. Harry had DMd me. 

'Why, was there something else you wanted?' Yeah, that will do. It's sort of flirty... I didn't even fancy him! What had gotten into me. I sent it. Minutes past without a reply. 

"It must have been too much! Fuck sake!" as i went to throw my phone back down, the light flashed up again. My stomach felt like it had leapt into my throat.

'Yes. A retweet comes nowhere close.' Is he asking me for sex? I'd be totally up for that. I'm already known as a slag so what difference does it make. Maybe i'm thinking too much into this.

'Well now you've had a retweet AND two DMs. Lucky little shit aint ya?' ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME. His next reply came back almost instantly.

'My lookalike was luckier' OMG. Oh my God....

'What on earth do you mean?' Yeah, play the clueless card.

'Don't act clueless you slut. You know what I want, and I know that you'll give it to me. I already know where you live. You'll be picked up at 9' My stomach flipped, Oo la la. Yeah this was hot. I chose not to reply, leave him wondering.

I got in the shower, made sure I was shaved and smelling good and went to get dressed. I chose  a baby pink vest to go under a white string one, washed out jeans and jellies. What if he doesn't turn up? I aint making an effort for this boy. Doesn't look like i'll be dressed for long anyways.