Boundaries

SKYPING JIMIN...

"Hey Love!" I exploded with excitement at the sight of Jimin answering the phone.

"Hello.." He answered with a contagious smile. "Its been a week how are you settling in?" He engaged instantly with the questions everyone wanted to know. 

"I'm okay, It was a bit awkward at first. I think we are getting used to the idea of one another though." As I answered Jimin I was suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice. 

"Is that Y/N?" I heard Hobi say in the background

"Is that Y/N?" I heard Hobi say in the background. The camera was then filled with the bright smiles of Hobi and Jin. 

"Hobi-ahhh" I yelled startling everyone on the other end of the phone. 

"Why are you calling Y/N, We miss you!" Jin intensified his voice from the background. 

"I miss you too that's why I was calling! I wanted to see all your handsome faces." I smiled as they all began arguing over who was the most handsome. 

"None of you are world wide handsome!" Jin exploded with frustration. I lowered the phone trying to hide my laughing from the group, as I didn't want to instigate their antics. 

" I know we have dance practice for "Dope" In a few days but when can I see you guys! I wanna spend time with you all!" I playfully poked out my bottom lip in a pout hoping they would come up with a plan. 

"How could we say no to that?" Jimin said playfully, turning to Namjoon. "Y/N wants to know when we are available to hangout, outside of practice." 

I heard Namjoon from the background, "Tell her we have a  VLIVE today for Run BTS, We can go to dinner after if she wants." 

"Great!" I exclaimed. "Can I bring Jay?" I asked, wanting him to be accepted in the group to make things less hard for me. I thought if they at least liked each other then the time spent in this contract might go a bit easier! All of the boys looked at one another concerned then Jimin glanced back at the phone addressing my question. 

"Uhm sure." He didn't sound very confident in his answer but I was going to take the opportunity for what it is.

"Great! I will meet you all there!" I exchanged goodbyes with the boys and ended the call. I began getting ready for the episode; Jay and I gathered our things and headed out to the Big Hit building where we would meet up with the boys. 

Upon arriving at the studio I opened the door and slowly entered. The boys turned around to see me standing there, I dropped my bags and took off running towards them. I gathered them in my fully extended arms in a giant group hug. They all began talking and laughing amongst themselves.

I casually turned around to see Jay standing next to the door, I coughed dramatically to grab the attention of the boys. I ran over to Jay, grabbing his hand and dragging him over to the group attentively waiting for me to approach.