Chapter 2: Kitty Cat

[Scene set, Smg3s room, a cold morning at 8 30 on a Saturday morning]

"Soo...I do what with the yoyo?" Smg3 questioned, confused by Tikkis words. "All you have to say is 'lucky charm!', throw the yoyo up, and an item will appear to help you in battle!" She smiled at smg3.

". . .right, I guess I understand -" smg3s started to ring as he tried to answer Tikki. "Right! my friends and I are meant to hang out today!" Smg3 grabbed his bag, opening it for tikki,"Here hide here, don't let anyone see you. " Tikki flew into the bag, "of course 3" she hid deep in the bag. Smg3 sighed and walked out of his room.

He walked out of the coffee shops, his mind racing with what tikki said about a lucky charm. It could help in battle and also fix akumatized villains' destruction? But what if he got akumatized? What was he fighting anyway? Or more so, who? Who was akumatizing people to be, monsters.

He sighed and looked around. He was supposed to meet his friends at the park, and he wasn't far now. I mean, what would go wrong to make his few minute walk into an hour long fight to save Paris and his loved ones? He walked over to his friends with a smile, "Hi guys - yyysssaaaaaaaAAAAA!!" He yelled out, his eyes stopping on the boy he had a newfound crush on, Smg4. "Oh hey 3!" Belle smiled to her blushing friend.

"Hi Belle," he stammered out to his friends, "Uh.. what's he doing here?" He chuckled nervously as he pointed to smg4. "Oh! Mario invited him, and he didn't want him to feel left out." Belle shrugged, smg4 looked at 3 and smiled. He waved at him, causing 3 to blush more. He awkwardly waved back and chuckled.

Belle and Tari looked between two, both smirking at each other when realisation hit them, 3 loved 4. The two girls chuckled, Belle leaning close to 3, "Soo, you like the model boy, huh?" She chuckled. Smg3 pushed her face away and huffed his chest out, whispering back, "I do not." He crossed his arms.

Fm skated up to the group, "Sorry, I'm late, guys. I stopped by the coffee shop for a snack. " he chuckled and held up a bag filled with doughnuts. Smg3 rolled his eyes. "You're obsessed with those things." Smg4 looked confused."What are they?." Fm Jaw dropped, "have you been living under a rock?! These are the best baked treats made by 3s parents!" He opened the bag and handed a doughnut to 4.

Smg4 took the doughnut confused before taking a bit. He blinked before eating the whole thing, "See! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who enjoys the doughnuts." Fm smirked at 3, causing 3 to roll his eyes.

Smg3 looked away from his friends, his eyes focusing on a dog next to someone. He stood up and walked to the person, "3? Where are you going?" Tari questioned her friend, confused on why he'd get up like that before spotting the dog.

Smg3 started to pet the dog gently, smiling as the dog happily leaned into the pets. "He's very sweet, isn't she?" The owner asked. "Oh, he really is...what's his name?" Smg3 looked up with a smile. "This is Cube, my names X. It's a pleasure to meet you...?" Smg3 smiled and put his hand out, "smg3, nice to meet you too X. " they shook hands as smg3 stood up and walked over to his friends. Looking back and waving to X.

Fm looked over at X, flipping him off. "That guy still owes 5 bucks." He spoke in a sour tone, glaring as X flipped him off right back. "How does he owe you 5 bucks?...and you know him?" Smg4 questioned, confused at what Fm was saying. "He bet I couldn't skate around the whole park in under 5 minutes, I did it, and he left before I even finished! Yknow what..." he quickly skated over to X, "HEY YOU!!!" He called out.

The group laughed as they watched Fm Chase X and his dog, "Oh, I knew it'd be a good idea to bring him," Saiko chuckled out. The chuckled died down as they all watched in horror.

Cube had bumped into Waluigi, and waluigi kicked it away, annoyed. Both X and Waluigi argue at the fact that Waluigi dare kick his dog. X stormed off, annoyed with Cube. Fm skated back over to his friends.