Chapter One

Fifteen year pass by. Lila is somewhere in the human world and Luna is in Ryalane. The world of supernaturals. Luna is twenty-two approximately twenty-three. She stays there as a legend says that a mortal girl is destined to be a warrior and end the rival of Ryalane, Oaktail. It is also said that she is mated to the king of Ryalane. Luna hates that statement. She always says. "After I settle the peace here I will go back into my world to find Lila."

She doesn't wish for a mate yet King Xavier continues to love her. He loves her bold and open minded personality. They have met each other plenty of times but Luna never realised it. Xavier finds excuses to look at her. Luna doesn't even know his name. The king waited three centuries for his queen and Luna don't wish for a king. People say they are perfect for each other.

He is kind, calm, speaks his mind, is caring and protective, and enjoys every moment. She is bold, sharp, thinks twice, litterally annoyed with everything yet still kind and have a sweet personality. After she was stolen from the human world. The tall man silenced her and she never said anything to anyone about that day. He said that if she spoke a word he would find her and kill her that very moment.

She was left to a place which looked after kids who had nobody. She was really famous there. Always overlooked kids. She went to Kinea River and Muddy Forest sometimes. Two entertaining spots to hang out. She is the eldest one there. It is rumoured that after she turn twenty-three, king will officially take her to his place and train her for the battle against Oaktail. The people of Ryalane had promised her to leave her in her world and Xavier personally hated that. But he could not say anything as it is her choice.

The kids in the orphanage as they say in the human world, loves Luna for her sweet personality. The matrons and nannies are actually tired of her, they secretely call her the devil of Ryalane. She loves to pull pranks just like she did when she was in her world. She is better now. Better than the day she arrived in Ryalane. She often wonder about Lila. She wonders if she is unalive. It frustrates her.

Two weeks after she came in Ryalane she would open up but would be frightened to said anything about her parents. It is understandable, at the age of seven a kid kidnapped into a world of magic and saw her parents die in misery. She frequently gets nightmares of thirty-first of May. She loves Ryalane. She loves the people there. But deep down she knows she doesn't belong there and that she will die one day as she is a mortal. Maybe it is the main reason why she don't want a mate. She do not want to get attached with Xavier.

Xavier is really different from Luna. Xavier is indeed the most powerful breed of supernatural there still they needed the help from a human. Xavier looks like a human but his powers are combined of an elf, a goblin, a fairy, a dragon and a werewolf. He has gray hair a little longer from the left side which is braided beautifully and has two different eye colors.

His backstory is better compared to Luna's. His father died from illness and mother died in a battle when she was a warrior. The last queen before Luna arrived. After that he was raised by his servants. Xavier would always get the news from the orphanage. He would even sometimes make excuses to see his mate. He waited patiently for three centuries so he can wait for the next one month.

Being a king he sees that his population is not needy or poor. He provides equality with everyone unlike in Oaktail. Oaktail and Ryalane's history was going quite fine until Oaktail betrayed Ryalane. As Oaktail was powerful and the only person that could destroy them completely was a mortal girl. Ryalane's plan was never to force Luna to be in their kingdom but beacuse of tall man's selfishness and rudeness. He ended up kidnapping her.

Luna is fearless yet afraid from the day she arrived. Everthing is beautiful in the world of magical creatures. They don't have modern technology but they have the old style there which is pretty. Letters, Fruits and vegetables no pasta, and people intiate and communicate. instead of watching tv. Waterfalls and flowers are pretty and moon shines all the time. Sun just never existed.
___________________________