:・゚✧:・.☽˚7。・゚✧:・.:

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

—-

As the two boring humans drifted off to sleep, I was still wide awake, my mind too restless to join them. The quiet hum of the room was soothing, but it wasn't enough to make me sleepy. Glancing at my phone, I noticed it was 1 a.m. – the perfect time to hit up my friends on Discord.

With a little smile, I typed out a quick, "Anyone else up? Can't sleep haha," and sent it, hoping for a reply. But I didn't expect everyone to be awake..night owls.

Heather: same!

Min: Yo Miaaa, how's Canada treating ya? 🛬

Mia: I just got here!! 😭 Why didn't anyone tell me it's freezing?! I'm turning into an icicle.

Heather: Hold up... WE'RE HERE TOO!! ❄️👀

Haemin: Yeah, why didn't you tell us you were coming?! 😮

Kyung: FR. We could've linked up by now!

Min: Uhhh, actually, she told me. I might've forgotten to mention it... 😬💀

Shorty and short-term memory, nice combo.

Mia: Wait, what?? Why didn't YOU guys tell me you were here?!

Heather: Bro... Kyung literally said she was coming TODAY. You missed it! 😂

Mia: OMG I didn't even check my phone all morning 😭 I'm so sorry!! But okay, we can meet now!! OMGGGG.

Junho: Welp, there goes our surprise. 😂

Bongie: Plot twist, WE wanted to surprise y'all, but now we're the ones surprised. Lmaoo.

Mia: Wait, what surprise?? 👀👀

Haemin: SPILL, NOW.

Junho: Uh, we're in Canada toooooo. 🎉

Bongie: YUP! We're all here!! WE CAN ALL MEET UP YAY!! 🤩

Min: OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN LET'S GOOOOO!! 🤯💃

The group chat came alive for another hour, filled with late-night banter and sleepy giggles. Mia's tired eyes scanned the screen as messages flew by—inside jokes, stories from the flight, and excited talk about finally meeting up tomorrow.

"Let's hang out tomorrow!" someone suggested, and the chat erupted with plans. But just as quickly, one by one, excuses popped up—everyone had their own schedules. They agreed to plan it properly in the morning and bid each other goodnight with promises of finally seeing each other face-to-face.

Mia, though, couldn't stop smiling. The thought of meeting them in person after all this time made her heart flutter. After months of talking behind screens, sharing sweet messages, and listening to each other's stories, it was time to see the real faces.

But as her excitement grew, so did a familiar feeling—what if they didn't like her? What if she wasn't how they imagined? Her mind raced with insecurities. She wanted to make the best impression, but what if she wasn't enough? Mia sighed and buried herself deeper into her blanket, trying to push the thoughts away.

Little did she know, she had already crossed paths with them—by pure coincidence. They had been so close, yet so far from recognizing one another. If only she knew, her worries might've melted away. But for now, all she could do was close her eyes and finally drift off to sleep with the excitement of tomorrow tucked safely in her heart.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Surprise guess what? I have already at the end of finishing this story!! So no worries and love you all<3333

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅