:・゚✧:・.☽˚4。・゚✧:・.:

:・゚✧:・.

:・゚✧:・.

—-

"Kyung, have you packed your bags yet!!... Kyung?" Her sister's voice cut through the quiet hum of the morning, bouncing down the hallway. The cab had already pulled up outside their porch, waiting. But there was Kyung, sitting at her vanity, eyes locked on the reflection in the mirror, hands nervously tugging at the hem of her sweater.

Her sister walked in, her steps soft as she approached. "Hey," she said gently, placing a hand on Kyung's shoulder. "Everything is gonna be alright, okay? Trust me, you'll be fine. Mom and Dad will be so proud once you achieve this." Her smile was warm, the kind that made Kyung feel like, just maybe, things would be okay.

Kyung gave a shaky smile in return, her voice small. "Yeah, thanks... but I just want them to support me for my career. I'm still their daughter, right?"

Her sister's heart ached. "Of course you are, Kyung. They're just scared. But once they see you shine, they'll understand."

Kyung nodded, letting out a small sigh before standing up and grabbing her suitcase. "I hope you're right."

At the airport, Kyung felt her nerves bubbling again. Her dream of becoming a model in Canada was finally within reach, but the weight of leaving her family behind tugged at her. She shuffled through security, clutching her boarding pass with trembling hands, when a familiar voice rang out.

"Kyung!! Over here!!"

She spun around, her eyes widening as she spotted her online friends waving excitedly from the waiting area. There they were, the people who had cheered her on from behind their screens for months — min, haemin and heather all beaming at her.

Her heart swelled as she rushed toward them, nearly dropping her bag in her excitement. "You... you guys came?" Her voice wavered, tears welling up.

"Of course we did!" Hae grinned. "You didn't think we'd miss this, did you?"

"We're here to send you off with all the love we can," the shorter(min) added, pulling her into a warm hug.

Kyung squeezed her eyes shut, holding onto her friends, feeling the bittersweet mix of fear and hope. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I really needed this."

"We'll always be here, Kyung," heather said softly, a reassuring smile on her face. "No matter where you go."

Kyung pulled away from the hug, wiping her eyes quickly, embarrassed at how emotional she felt. "I can't believe you guys came. You don't know how much this means to me."

"We're not done surprising you," hae said with a mischievous grin, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

Kyung furrowed her brows, confused. "What do you mean?"

Min exchanged glances with the others, then pulled out her phone, showing Kyung a series of boarding passes. "Guess what? We're coming with you... to Canada!"

Kyung blinked, trying to process the words. "W-What? You're coming with me?"

Heather nodded, beaming. "We didn't want you to be alone on this big journey, so we all talked about it and decided we'd come along for the start of your adventure! Just for a while, to help you settle in."

Kyung's jaw dropped. "You guys are serious? You're really coming with me?"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," Hae said, squeezing Kyung's hand. "You've always been there for us, now it's our turn to be there for you."

Tears brimmed in Kyung's eyes again, but this time they weren't from fear or sadness. They were from pure, overwhelming joy. "I don't even know what to say... I thought I'd have to do this on my own."

"You don't have to do anything alone," Min said softly, pulling her in for another hug. "We've got your back."

Kyung's heart felt lighter than it had in weeks. Her friends—her real friends—were by her side, and suddenly, her dream didn't seem so scary anymore. With them there, Canada felt like a new beginning she could actually face.

"Thank you," she whispered, her voice thick with emotion. "You guys are the best."

They all laughed, gathering their things as the boarding announcement echoed through the terminal. Kyung wiped her tears, this time with a smile on her face, and for the first time since she started this journey, she felt truly ready.

Together, they walked toward their gate, with Kyung's heart full, her dreams just beginning, and her friends by her side.

:・゚✧:・.

:・゚✧:・.

Bongie and junho will be coming soon!!

:・゚✧:・.