Just Another Day

I woke up turning to face Mike seeing he was wide awake and staring at me. I laughed before cuddling up into his chest him gently kissing my forehead. "I don't think I could be more happy that you are here..." I confessed looking into his big blue eyes. Mike pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waist resting his hands on my butt.

"Me either..." Mike agreed before kissing me passionately his hands gently groping my bottom. He flipped the both of us over him now on top of me beginning to kiss my neck me biting my lip trying to hold back a moan his hands continuing to caress my body. Mike moved my legs apart with his, soon beginning to massage my center me letting out a groan his lips softly sucking on the sensitive part of my neck. I sighed as he pulled away from me. "I'm sorry. I have practice." Mike said standing up from the bed causing me to sigh in disappointment. "I won't be back till later tonight." He sighed as I followed him into the closet.

"Mike..." I sighed causing him to turn around.

"Honey I'm sorry." He apologized with a small sigh placing his hands on the side of my arms gently kissing my forehead. I was speechless. I just sighed before walking through the bedroom and into the bathroom beginning to brush my teeth. When I finished I spit my toothpaste out then pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head. I sighed as I felt Mike's hands wrap around my waist.

"Just stop Mike." I said before walking out of the bathroom out of the room and down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and began making Mike his breakfast that I've always made him. Bacon with eggs and biscuits his coffee. "Its almost done." I said as Mike walked into the kitchen.

"Care, why are you so upset?" Mike asked sitting down at the table as I placed a few pieces of bacon on a plate that I'd sat out for him. I just shook my head pressing my lips together, knowing there was no point in telling him it wouldn't make a difference. I sighed continuing to place his food on to his plate. When I was done I poured him a cup of coffee and sat in front of him in frustration then went upstairs into the bedroom. I began getting ready for the day slipping on a pair of dark skinny jeans and some white flats before putting on a red sweater. I walked into the bathroom beginning to straighten my hair before Mike walked in causing me to bite my lip.

"Your mad, I know. I just don't know why." Mike spoke breaking the silence between us.

"You just got back. Last night. Now your gone again for the rest of the day." I sighed. "I'm tired of living without you. We were so excited to finally get to spend the rest of our lives with each other only we don't." I added as I started applying my foundation. "Mike." I said turning to face him. "I miss you. I miss what we have together. I miss cuddling on the couch with you, or just holding your hand..." I confessed tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"Care honey I'm sorry." Mike apologized gently placing his hands on my arms. "But its my job." He added causing me to pull away from him.

"Right. All that matters anymore." I mumbled walking out of the room and down stairs.

"Care babe, I have to go." Mike said following me.

"Bye. Have fun." I said letting out a small sigh.

"Love you too Carrie Marie." Mike replied before I herd the front door slam shut. I sat on the couch running my fingers through my hair in frustration. It made me so angry. That Mike used the excuse "It my job". I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to go into the studio to record but Mike had just gotten home after we hadn't seen each other in a while, so I'd take off without a doubt. It made me feel like complete shit that he said that. I'd quite singing in a heart beat if Mike wanted me to, I wish he felt the same.