Chapter 1: Newborn

It is a bit short in this chapter.                                                                                                              ____________________________________________________________

The 17-year-old little girl living in the forest is called Mumei, she has golden-brown eyes and long, brown ponytail hair with a pair of feathers atop her head, so innocent and unsophisticated. But everything is going to change on that day, the day when she saw the death of her parents. 

On this day, as usual, Mumei comes back home after picking the mushrooms, she opens her house door but this time something is different, her mother has not come to take the basket nor does her father come to give her kisses and hugs. The house is dead silent. 

"Mother?"

There is no response. No even a single movement. Mumei is now sure something is wrong, she puts the basket full of mushrooms onto the kitchen table and rushes into her mother's bedroom where her mother will always be if she hasn't gone over to take Mumei's basket full of mushrooms.

Upon seeing the scene in the bedroom, shock quickly spread across her face. In the bedroom, there lay two cold bodies of her parent, blood splash, and glass from the broken window is all over the room.

'Want to cry but can't'

There is now no one she can rely on or trust, so she decides to journey to find the person she can trust and rely on, she pack her stuff and leave the house.

And here the journey begins...