The Beginning

L: "ask her the question!"

G: "I cant!"

L: "You need to ask her and tell her that you-"

G:" Liam shut up-"

Hi I'm Hailey Hardy and your probably confused on what's happening. Well...let's start from the beginning

I'm 7 and I'm in a brand new school because my mom had another sister and she was old enough where she needed her own room so we moved to a town called Vondersblerk. It's a small town but I live close to my school now, so now I won't have my mom drive 30 minutes to my grandma's house just so the bus can pick me and my older brother Henry up now which is great.

I had so many crushes when I was younger and confused on what love actually ment. My friend crush (Eli) was in first grade when I first moved to my new school Founded Conal. I soon didn't like him when 1st grade ended. 3rd grade I had a crush on one of my friends Karter and we would always get defensive about it whenever someone would tease us being a great couple.

I soon lost feeling when he moved and I went homeschooled for a year. When 5th grade rolled I I had a crush on Eli again when we started to talk again. He asked me out when my friend Max told him to asked me out since I liked him. We started to date until 6th then he broke up with me after valentines day over text. Of course it was depressing but now thinking about it we never held hands, never hung out. We're great friends now though.

The second guy I dated was another guy friend. I only had little feelings not a lot. He asked me out by a video and i felt bad if I rejected him, of course I cried and agreed. I broke up with him when he started getting creepy and possessive.

My next boyfriend was in 3 weeks his name was Peyton. I only seen him as a friend but I was pressure to date him so I did. I broke up with him after I found out he was cheating on me with a girl on snapchat. We agreed to be friends

Then in close to end of 7th grade I dated this guy named Colton. We dated for a month or two then broke up, were friends to this day which is good.

Then now 8th grade I started to date this football player and he was so flirty and awesome. I thought he was perfect! That is until he broke up with after saying I love you 2 days before the breakup. I did cry but it's whatever.

And then now. When I found a sweet guy, who's so sweet so kind. I knew he had to be the one. He likes me and I like him...and that's how we are to now.

I am Haily Harder and I'm 14 years old. My best friends are mainly Max, Basil I have more but I hang with Basil an Max more. I'm Bisexual and I had a crush on my friend Basil but I knew I couldn't date her. I had a crush on an older guy named John and he was 16, I knew I would have a chance though because 1. He's older and there's no way he would want to date a 14 year old girl 2. I'm pretty sure she likes my choir teachers older daughter, so then I gave up. So now back to where we were...

Liam: "ask her the fucking question already!"

Gabe: "So hailey.....what brand is your microwave-"

Liam: "ASK HER WOULD YOU??"

I'm sitting her laughing at how stupid this is while watching Fugget About it. I know what he's wanting to ask but I'm playing it dumb. Gabe kept asking stupid question about what brand is my refrigerator, microwave, and stuff. At one point Gabe left I don't know why because I had to leave to brush my teeth. When I came back the group call was ended.

I texted Gabe asking what happened and he said Liam was being a dick, even though I didn't think he was.. but he told that Liam is like that whenever some else is I the call, but Liam says that Gabe is sometimes a dick or super goofy to just impress me. So it's confusing. Gabe and I were on call until I past out completely forgetting that I was suppose to call Liam.