confession

It was 7:56 A.M and I woke up. I realized I fell asleep when I was suppose to call Liam last night. He doesn't wake up until 8 am so I sat in my bed and waited patiently. After a little bit it was 8 and I quickly texted him on snap apologizing for going to sleep when he wanted to tell me something. He soon replied saying it was alright and if we could call. So we called. He seemed nervous and I didn't know why. He told me good morning and ask me how I slept. I answered the questions and asked him back to which he answered. Then he wanted to talk to me about something.

Liam: "Ok so...I want to tell you something, its so wrong but I need to tell you."

he said through the phone, i waited for him to procced. he soon spoke up

Liam: "now i see why Gabe was nervous to tell you..i...I know you like Gabe but I need to get this off my chest, I like you..like a whole lot."

I sat there with a straight face but with a small smile. I knew he did, it was easy to tell to be honest. All I said was a simple oh. After a few more moments of silence we basically continued. We talked about Gabe a couple of times and he would make me laugh and smile even when I was overthinking. I was overthinking if Gabe really liked me or he was bullshitting and liked someone else already, which wouldn't be the first time.

After a while I had to hang up I had to go to a family trip. When I got back we called on the groupchat then called just each other

(Sorry it's short)