Brother

I get to the waterfall and I can hear Simon pacing. He stopped in his tracks because he knows im here.

" Wille I don't want to talk to you right now,  leave me alone" he says he sounds so hurt

" Simon please we need to talk " I say as I shift into human form

" Wille im fucking pissed at you " he says as he comes out and crosses his arms " not only did you not tell me about you having a brother but how you treated me... I'm your mate not some servant. I hate that I just submitted to you there, I'm not going to let you do that again. I have been working my ass off for a month for you and for your mom,  your telling me their was a chance that I wasn't even going to to be Luna???!! You know how fucking pissed I am! I changed my clothes, hair and even myself just to fit in but no I'm just left in the dark. " he says as he looks at me.

" Simon I'm sorry okay i just found out I had a brother okay? I'm still processing it " I say

" how long Wille huh????.... how long have you known you had a brother?" He asked

" Simon.... for a few weeks " I says

" exactly you hid it form me ...why? He asked

"Simon please " I say

" no tell me who the fuck is your brother " he says and all of a sudden.... his eyes go wide

" no.... its not true... Wille tell me right now. Who the fuck is your brother " he says coming up to me

" August" I say " hes my older brother and hes dad is alpha zoon ", I say straight up , Simon just looked at me for a long time . I can tell he was processing what I just said.

" august... the one who killed my sister??... he is your brother " he ask

" yes Simon hes my older brother , my mom appears to had some thing with alpha Zion before my dad " i say

" oh belieave me I know she did " he says laughing but he stops suddenly.  " I need space "he says

" Simon we just made up please I don't want space again" I say

" I can't Wille...I cant handle this.  " he says as he shifts into his wolf " ill be sleeping in the separate bed in the room again" he leaves. 

I stand there.  I can't do this again.  We were separated for the last few weeks and it was hell.  I knew something was wrong and I tried but I got mad at him.  I thought he was losing feelings for me.  Even when we had sex he would fall asleep or he wouldn't get hard. I shift back and go to the pack house. Hes with my mom , maybe I can do something special for him. I call his mom and have her come over to make his favorite food since I don't know how to make it.

" hi alpha Wilhelm thank you for having me over "  she says as she is cooking,  I realized she said something to me but I kind of was spaced out

" uhm yeah your welcome " I say as I put my hands in my lap and look down.

" well look whatever happened, my son loves food and this is his favorite.  yall may have a problem but the effort counts okay? " she says as she puts it away in containers. " make sure to keep it cold until he eats it and alpha... you make him happy...and we are so happy you are his mate and we are always here for you guys no matter what okay?" She says as she gives me a hug and then she leaves. I bring the food up to my person fridge I have and then I wait. I know he always takes a shower when he gets off. This time I won't ignore it.

Simon POV

honestly i can't deal with today , i wish i could go sleep again. His mom  has been quiet today and its been nice to just have quietness. I cant belieave her  and him. He kept it a secrete for so long why? His mom has been gone for a while and I go to tell her I'm done with my work but she's not where I left her. I go down the hallway and go to this other room that's at the end of the hallway.