Birthday

I wake up for school today, the run yesterday was amazing and Olle feels so much better. i go to the dresser and pick out my outfit. I wear black skinny jeans with a dark purple shirt and my black leather  vest , i comb the sides of my hair down with gel and leave the top curly with some product to make it look wet. i put some eye liner on my eyes and paint my nails dark purple. I look myself in the mirror and i look badass. Felice comes to my room and she's wearing fishnets with a black leather shirt and a purple shirt, we like to match colors.

Felice has been my bestie since we were pups. we are bonded by wolf link to which is like the most honor you can have but not more then your mate.

Having the mate bond is the best bond you can get, you feel what they feel and you can communicate even when far away. It does have a con and its when females go into heat, we have a separate place for them to go and the pack doctors have something to help them if they don't have a mate. its kind of weird for me because i wont go into heat but i have heard for males on males , the sex drive is like intense and its can be worst then when a female is in heat but that's just rumors. I haven't heard many gay mates so it will be interesting if i somehow have a female as a mate. I'm the only out gay wolf in the pack but i know closeted ones. 

ME and Felice get into the bus that will take us to the school, its a huge bus. All of the pack is in here. i see the snobby kids in the front and of course i saw the alphas son. i feel a weird feeling when i look at him but maybe because i feel some way about how he treated me yesterday. 

We get to school and we head to class, English is first and Felice is sitting next to me. All the wolves have classes together and we don't really have classes with the humans. Some teachers here are wolves and so we try to stick together. We are learning about some writing when i feel Olle wiggle around.

"what's wrong Olle?" i ask all of a sudden

"sorry I'm just getting comfy" Olle says

Once the class is over i get up to leave the classroom and i bump into something , i growl alil and look up and its him.

"look out where your going" i say to him

"aw look at the little angry pup, maybe look up next time" the alpha's son says walking away

I swear just wait ill show him..i kind of of don't mean it because he has alpha blood which is stronger then anyone but i can imagine.

Classes were so boring and now we are at lunch, me and Felice go sit under a tree and eat. she tells me about the guys who try to hit on her today . i feel someone looking at me and i turn to see but cant find the source.

"do you feel that Olle?" i ask him

"yes Simon" Olle says to me

"is it anything concerning?" i ask being watchful

"no not at all" Olle says

"okay thank you" i say and come back to Felice

"were you just talking to your wolf?" she says

"yeeha sorry i just had to ask him something" i say eating the rest of my food.

When we talk privately with our wolf are eye glaze over and we don't really hear what someone is saying, at times we don't need to talk like that but i wanted to see his reaction.

My favorite class is next , which is choir. I love to sing and its my passion. I go in the class and sit with Felice. we wait for the teacher and we are hanging out. i see the alphas son and his beta come into the room. of course he will be here. all the girls are looking at them all google eyes and i roll my eyes.