𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙

A peaceful day shined upon the Tempest City, the city of monsters

Children laugh as they chase one another with gleeful grins and jolly smiles, mothers are chatting with their neighbours with greets and giggles as they express their joy to one another, fathers are working with their colleagues for their family delightfully contribute their works with grateful smiles for their hardworking, vendors are yelling for more customers as they passby with their goods in their basket and the farmers swings their grape hoe down the muddy ground on their rice fields as they wiped away their sweats with towel around their neck.

It is easy to say that the town is filled with tranquillity.

Rimuru Tempest sat by his office as he signed his paperwork on the desk, smoothly guiding his feathered pen across the paper as his ambers eyes scanned through the words written on the sheet of paper. Shion, his secretary, stood by his side with a clipboard in her arms as she flipped through the papers.

Then suddenly, a bright light shined from the sky, blinding the whole town into a frenzy.

"What was that?" Rimuru abruptly stood up from his chair.

His eyes narrowed with cautious as he shield his pupils with his arm from the blinded light.

"The light....it's too blinding. Rimuru-sama, is it an enemy attack?" Shion asked concerningly.

The blue haired shook his head, "No....I don't sense any threat nearby."

The light slowly dissipates, and a figure is suddenly seen from the sky, falling down to the ground.

Rimuru gasped and instinctively ran outside in a hurry, ignoring his secretary calls. His feet thumps loudly as he runs in the hallway in a hurry, almost knocking Benimaru.

"R-Rimuru-sama! Where are you going?" The red-haired Kijin shouted.

However, Rimuru ignored the call once again. He burst open the mahogany doors that lead outside and spread his wings, flying to the sky. He rushed forward and spread his arms towards the girl, and caught her in his arms. His eyes widened at the girl's familiar attire from his previous life.

'An otherworldly??'

Rimuru descends down gently, and his amber eyes travel to the girl's appearance. Her eyes are closed, her breathing is steady, and her clothes are drenched along with her platinum blonde hair. Her body slightly shivered from the cold wind, to which Rimuru held her closer to him, warming her cold body.

As his feet touch the ground, Benimaru, Shion, Shuna, and Souei gather around Rimuru.

"Rimuru-sama!" Shuna exclaimed. She immediately checked the unfamiliar girl temperature and gasped at the hotness.

"Rimuru-sama, we have to get her to the medical ward. Her temperature is extremely high," Shuna said with her magenta eyes filled with worry.

Rimuru nodded and ran with the girl in his arms.