𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘

"Alright, Shizuki-San

"Alright, Shizuki-San. Please wear these clothes I've prepared for you, I hope it's up to your liking. Please do tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable," Shuna hands over new clothes to Shizuki and walks out of the room, giving the blonde some privacy.

Rimuru had walked put a few minutes earlier after receiving a call from Souei. He made sure to let Shizuki know that Shuna would be her caretaker for a while until she feels comfortable in the new environment.

Shizuki puts on the clothes Shuna had given to her. She wore a white shirt with a collar that ends at a quarter of the neck and sleeves that get wider bit narrow at the cuffs; a leafy green skirt that starts just above her hips with a short fitted sash, and ends at the bottom of her knees; some dark gre tights and a pair of worn warm brown ankle boots. (A/n Using Wikia.Fandom to help me cause her clothes are mad complicated to describe o(TヘTo) )

Once she is done putting on her clothes, she then brushes her hair and puts them into a messy pony tail

"Shuna-san.....I'm done," Shizuki calls out the pinkette.

Shuna walks in and giggles at the sight of Shizuki's messy pony tail.

"Oh my, the outfit certainly suits you, Shizuki-san. But, we can't have you have the messy pony tail, now can't we? Please sit down there and let me fix your hair. I'll make sure to put it in a style that suits your appearance," Shuna gestures the blonde to sit down in front of the dresser mirror.

Shizuki blushed in embarrassment and complied. She sat down with her stiff body, and she flinched when the cold fingers touched her hair.

Shuna's eyes widened slightly at the girl's response before retracting her hand back and smiling gently, "Shizuki-san, is it alright for me to be touching your hair?"

Shizuki's blue orbs shyly look down to her petite hand before nodding hesitantly.

"Alright.....don't worry, I'll make sure that it doesn't hurt. Please try to relax," Shuna gently brushes the girl's hair.

Shizuki almost doze off at the gentleness the pinkette shown to her. Her warm touch is gentle, as is she handling her hair like an expensive piece of silk. Shuna took a glance at Shizuki's calm expression and smiled.