𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣

Emergency meetings were then commenced

Rimuru had gathered the villagers' elders along with his trusty companions. They sat along the long mahogany table with their attention towards the blue slime in front of them.

"Ehem! In this emergency meeting, we will be discussing our new current problem that just emerged this morning," Rimuru turned his head to Shuna, "Shuna, how is the girl? Is she getting better?"

Shuna nodded her head with reassurance, "Yes, fortunately, we managed to bring her temperature just in time. She is currently resting after I've fed her some soup and medicine. But....."

Rimuru tilts his head, "Is there something wrong??"

"When she was asleep, she seemed to be muttering something underneath her breath......something along the line 'I'm sorry' with a sad tone. It worries me quite a bit," Shuna's eyebrows furrowed with worry.

'She seemed to have some troubled past, then... It's not that something I can do while she's asleep now. I'll ask her when the time is right.'

"I see. Thank you, Shuna. Souei, did you find anything interesting around the concentrated magic area?" Rimuru asked the dark blue Kijin.

Souei nodded his head, "Yes, Rimuru-sama. In fact, I've found this."

He took out a key from his pocket and presented them on the table for everyone to see. A black key with a blue aura surrounding it, making it seem like it's on fire.

(A/n If u know, u know (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

"...A key?" Rigur asked in confusion.

"The key appeared out of nowhere near the concentrated area, its floating with magicules around its properties. Its harmless, but they're quite useless when I tried them," Souei informed.

Rimuru bounces towards the key and holds it in his slime form.

"You're right. It's harmless. In fact, I could feel a bit of magicules around it.....let me just try something on it," He let out a tiny magicules to the key.