I Feel Fine

So the two begin to walk their way to Lisa's place. Luckily it wasn't far. It was a nice walk through. Lisa missing how very relaxing it is to walk in Canada.

Lisa: I totally missed walking here.

Scott: Yeah, it is pretty cool walking out, as long it's not super cold or hot, it's all good!

Lisa: Totally! It does make sense why the weather is somewhat different here, Canada is .. Canada.

Scott: Makes sense but not really!

They finally made it as Lisa opened the door for Scott. Looking around as he was amazed how beautiful it was.

Scott: Woah... this place is.. gorgeous!

Lisa: I know right? Thanks! All that acting paid off in my movies!

Scott: Indeed! Indeed!.. man... so.. you're just renting right?

Lisa: Yep! Depends how long I stay here! But. It'll be fine.

Scott: Got it!

Lisa: mhm! I'll be back. Gotta change real quick!

Scott: o-okay!

He said as Lisa heads to her room. Scott began to check the house himself, it gets more better every time he goes further. He even saw her old bass she used to play when they had a band together back in high school.

Scott: Wow... this... really hits hard heh

He said remembering all those times with Lisa and Kim as a band. If only they can possibly do one more song together again. He then gets a bit bored and impatient since it took awhile for Lisa to get back down. So he went to the living room and decided to check up on Lisa and enter her room. But then realized,

This is exactly how him and Ramona first kissed.

He immediately slapped himself in the face and began to go back downstairs. Until the door opened fork hee room as Lisa exited out, seeing Scott on the stairs.

Lisa: Woah Scott!!

Scott turns red and looked embarrassed. He tried to not get embarrassed but his face was too red.

Scott: I-I uh.. l-Lisa! N-not what you-

Lisa: Dude! Calm down man! I'm just playing. Sorry I took too long anyways. What do you wanna do anyways Scott!!

Scott then calmed down and begin to think of what to do.

Scott: Uhh... well...

Lisa: Well???

Scott: We could probably watch your movies you filmed in?

Lisa: Wiat really!!??

Scott: Uh,, yeah..

She blushes and begin to get nervous and all like girls usually do when their nervous about something like this. Scott tried ti stay cool with a shy smile.

Lisa: Sure! It's kinda boring but... I do hope I could be a good actor for you in the movie!

Scott: No problem! Let's get going!

The two then go back to the living room. Lisa turns the tv on and puts her first movie she was ever in.

Lisa: This.. is my first movie I've ever been in. Soo.. I hope you enjoy Pilgrim!

She starts the movie on as they both get comfortable on the couch. It was a weird mixed movie. Action, romantic, and.. comedy? They finally made it to a scene where Lisa was in it. She was embarrassed and cringed at it, Scott was actually amazed and liked her acting so far.