Act #1 -- Meet The Cast

Two men are sitting in a coffee shop, drinking their delectable tea*period* Daizi picks up his delightful cup or warm tea and takes a calming sip. He enjoys the exquisite taste of the hot beverage. How it's so warm and the milk mixes perfectly with the sugar.

He looks up at his sidekick, putting down his most common selection of drinks. He lets out a slow sigh. "How'd it go again?" he questions his sidekick.

*BOOM!!* The doors of the giant bank slammed open, smoke filling the air with money flying everywhere. The alarms of the building echoing the streets. "HAHAHAHAHAAAAaaa!!" The villain laughed hysterically. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME NOW!!!!" He yelled in victory heading towards the road.

"BWWWRRRREEEHHHHHH!!!!" The alarming sound of a truck hitting the man within two seconds of him on the streets.

"There's no way he survived that...'' Daizi says in doubt.

"Well, you see-"

The man stands up holding the money bag above his head."YoU SeE! I TolD YoU sO!!" *Ding* The man gasped in fear, looking at his feet. "....oh no." He falls into the sewage system with the lid rolling back, perfectly on top as if nothing ever happened with the bag of money covering the lid to top it off.

"WHat?" Daizi grins in misbelief. "Yeah, I let him go because there was no way in hell I was going in the sewage. It smells like shit down there."

"No shit eyestine"

Shinya looks at the detective with a pouting face. "So this," Daizi stops to read the file on the thief, "Jack The Reaper." He looks up at Shinya, "is a threat?" Daizi says in miss belief.

"Well, according to that file, this kid has stolen some very valuable artefacts–like Consoles Ruby, Lady Trivia, and some old Egyptian artefact. All of which are extremely valuable and expensive–one of a kind– artefacts."

"Hmm"

"That's just the scratch of the things he's stolen. This kid is a master at what he does. Don't be folded by his clumsiness." Shinya informs Daizi.

"I see, any clue what his next goal is?" Daizi asks his sidekick.

His sidekick sits in silence. "His whereabouts'?" Daizi questioned Shinya.

"Uh-About that-."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boris tumbles down the stairs into the kitchen where Hakuji's gramma was located. "Where Is HaKUjI!! I NeEd Him!!" Boris whines.

"He's downstairs sweet pee." She says with the sweetest voice in existence.

"Th-thank you Nona."

Boris quickly rolls down the stairs like a baseball on drugs. He gets back up on his feet, stumbling towards Hakuji. "HaKuJi!!! I nEeD HeLp wItH a pLan!!....YoU KnOw I'm NoT SmArT.!*Long gasp*" Hakuji is invested in his phone not noticing anything Boris just said. You could hear mumbles leaving his mouth as he read his fanfiction. "As he held his lover, wishing that he could have said one last goodbye before she took her last breath, knowing that he'll never get that chance now. He leaned in for one last kiss- heheheheheee aw yeah...."

"HaKUUji!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHII'MMMMM GONNA SWINGGGG FROM THE SHANDALEEEEerRRR!!!!" Hakuji stops and thinks about what he just said. "WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT. THAT IS SOoooo00000ooo IMPORTANT. YOU HAD TO DISTURB MMeeeEEe! IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOOD FANFICTION!!"

"I nEed heLp wiTh a PlanE!!" Boris whines.

Hakuji huffs, pushing his glasses up a little bit. "Get me a pizza pop." He demands.

Boris rushes up the stairs faster than sonic himself. He quickly whipped out the pizza pop from the freezer and shoved it in the microwave, hitting three buttons. 1:23.... He sat impatiently as the microwave made the most irritating sound. *vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv*

*Ding!* Boris quickly snatched the pizza pop from the microwave and stumbled down the stairs, tripping over his every step. *stumble stumble stumble stumble.*

When he made it down the stairs, somehow unscathed. He looked at Hakuji to see him sipping a calming cup of water. Where'd he get the water... nobody knows.

Hakuji took off his glasses, sitting them on the coffee table in front of him. "It's finished," Hakuji says in a mysterious way.

Boris' eyes sparkled in joy. "Gasp! Really!?...wait how???"

"Give me the pizza pop." Hakuji snatched the pizza pop out of Boris' hand, practically teleporting back to his spot on the couch. He shoves the food into his mouth like an alligator, swallowing it whole. He whips out his phone going back to what he was doing moments ago. 'Man, there must be a perfect sculpture of his butt engraved into that couch.' Boris thought to himself.

Boris started laughing evilly to himself thinking about all that cash he could get. "Remember, it's our first day at that new school. Which means..." Hakuji pauses and waits for Boris to answer. "Free cheese?" He replies.

"No! The plan is for later. The plan for right now is to make sure you make a good first impression at school....And to make sure everyone knows that I'm the prettier brother." Hakuji says.

"ANd the gayest." Boris mumbles to himself.

"HEY! IT WAS ONE TIME THAT GUY ASKED ME OUT!!!! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IT WAS ONE SIDED. I DON'T ROLL THAT WAY...... I'm into girls with nice boobs. You know?" Hakuji burst out into a yell.

"Boys can have boobs nowadays." Boris replies in a grumble.

"Sure, but not a prettier face than mine." Hakuji looks at Borsi. "Wait, is this your way of hitting on me?" Hakuji assumes. Boris burst into a historical laugh. "YOU!? YOU SUCK!! I COULD DO WAAAY BETTER THAN A SMELLY LITTLE BRAT LIKE YOU!!!" Boris says, still laughing.

"That hurts man." Hakuji responds. "Also, enough of the gay jokes, we all know I like girls."

"Yeah, but it's fun." Boris says walking up the stairs with pride in his face.

"WE BOTH KNOW ORPHANS CAN'T BE GAY!!! THEY HAVE NO ONE TO CALL DADDY!!" Hakuji yells after him.

"SHUT UP!" He yells back, slamming the basement door.

TO be continued!!

Arthurs not: 

This story is based off of our indie film that me and my sister plan to make and publish on YT someday. So please, if you enjoy this first chapter, stick around as more will be uploaded!