Chapter Three: A New Home

After Shouta took me to his house he asked what my quirk was. "Dark Angel" I reply knowing how rare it is

Shouta took a second to process this piece of information but when he finally did he said, "Show me".

I hesitate, a little nervous to show him my quirk. "I-I don't know if I-"

"Show me." He is sterner than he was previously. A silent whimper escapes my lips but I do as I'm told and hold out my palm. He steps out of the way giving me room to use my quirk safely.

My palm begins to light up a black fog-like gas. Shouta's eyes widen in surprise, but he doesn't move. I let out a shaky breath and began to use my other hand as well. I begin to form a ball out of the dark gas.

Once I make the ball I turn into a halo and put my hands on the side of my head as if I was imitating a crown. The halo makes its way there and hovers over my head until I drop my arms to my side and relax. At that moment the halo seems to explode, but causes no damage.

Shouta's eyes are still wide. He's speechless for a while before he shakes it off and says he's gonna lead me to my soon to be own room. "Well, follow me," he says and I do as I'm told, following him up the stairs and taking a right. Then a left. Then we walk straight until we reach a closed door at the end of a hall.

Shouta opens the door and inside Is a big and beautiful bedroom.