a knight should never show weakness

Autumn had finally built up the courage to face work again. Of course this was going to be a place she dreaded for the rest of her life but it had to be done. It was a crisp winter morning. Snow was falling on the smooth ground and the crunch of the leaves beneath her feet somehow calmed her. Winter would always  be a hard time for her now that her sweet was gone. She grabbed her car keys and headed out of the door to her black jaguar. She hopped in the front seat driving the longest most scenic route to  try and calm her rising nerves. She pulled into The Knight Nursery car parked and stepped out of her. She put the code in the door and walked to her office . She noticed Marjorie was already in there she just sighed. She just wanted to be alone. She wanted to be with winter. In the back of her mind her thoughts were racing. Today would be autumns last day. The list was slowly decreasing as the killer ticked of names of the deaths. Autumn fortune knight was written in bold under neath Siobhan. Today autumns wishes would come true winter and her reunited once more but this was certainly not the way she wanted it to end. 

"You alright autumn?" Marjorie asked a hint of concern in her voice as she checked if her best friend was okay. "mhm" autumn hummed as her head hung low. "are you sure you can always go home if you want" Marjorie suggested "I'm fine Marjorie don't worry about me worry about work. As I've already said I'm okay I'm just missing winter that's all " autumn replied. "alright the my love. ill be in my office if you need me" Marjorie said as she walked out the office. Autumn logged on her computer and started with her daily emails. her mind slowly slipped off of winter and onto work.

Lunch quickly rolled round. Autumn stood up making her way over to her brothers office before opening the door. " for gods sake can you to not keep your hands off each other for two minutes" autumn said as she rolled her eyes and fake gaged. Marjorie broke the kiss her and Reece had started and turned to face autumn "of course we can I just happened to walk in here and want to kiss him.." Marjorie said quieter as her sentence carried on. Reece let out a laugh along with autumn. "anyway I'm going to go get lunch gorgeous would you like anything ?" Reece asked Marjorie. Marjorie shook her head "Aut?" Reece asked autumn "yes please can u get me a greggs sausage roll" autumn kindly asked her brother. "I'll be back in a bit then" Reece said as he headed out of his office door. "Marjorie I'm just going to the bathroom I will be back" autumn said as Marjorie nodded. Autumn opened the door and headed down the corridor spotting the staff room. Tears welled in her eyes. She quickly ran to the bathroom and fixed her makeup. As she looked up from the running tap Autumn noticed a dark figure lurking behind her. She quickly spun round finding herself being greeted with a familiar face. " hiya autumn" the killer spoke. "w-w-what are you doing" autumn stuttered. "what do you think I'm doing?" the killer asked as they raised a knights sword from behind there back. "please don't hurt me" autumn blurted out. " Oh autumn you should know. A knight should never show weakness " the killer said stepping closer to autumn. the red haired women stiffened and grabbed onto the sink. the killer launched forward and carved the sword into autumns chest. The sword penetrated autumns chest blood dripping down her body as her screams were muffled by the killers hand. " Its okay autumn it will all me over soon. You will be with your pathetic little sweet. Hand in hand at the gateways of hell" they laughed. " autumns eyes slowly closed as her body dropped to the ground. The killer laughed manically before hiding the weapon and running out of the bathroom. 

Charlottes lunch break was almost over so she decided to go to the toilet to freshen up. A blood curdling scream erupted from her mouth as Marjorie ran through the door almost passing out at the sight. Marjorie pulled out her phoned and dialled 999 yet again. She frantically messaged Reece telling him what had happened.

M- REECE GET BACK TO THE NURSERY NOW ITS AUTUMN PLEASE COME BACK.

R- Gorgeous what's happened?

M- its autumn she's gone Reece she's one please come back.

R- I'm on my way please stay calm gorgeous.

Reece rushed back to his car letting tears fall down his face. He frantically sped back to the nursery running multiple red lights. He didn't care how many speeding tickets he got. This was his little sister. The person he had spent his whole life trying to protect and now he had failed. His little sister was gone well and truly gone.

Reece quickly ran back into the nursery been met by a sobbing Marjorie talking to the police. He ran t the bathroom. He had to see his little sister one last time. It didn't feel real. A sob escaped his mouth as he saw his sister being put into a body bag and being wheeled out the nursery. "I'm sorry little sis I've failed you again. its all my fault please forgive me. I'm so sorry Aut u didn't deserve this" he cried. Marjorie ran through to the bathroom clinging on to Reece for dear life. They held each other as they cried. Reece looked behind Marjorie and noticed a note. He ran over to the note and opened it. It read

" a knight should never show weakness"

Outside Sarah and Stephen were discussing the death of the staff members before Reece handed them a note. " I-I-I found it in the b-b-bathroom" he cried. Sarah and Stephen shared a glance. " It looks like we've got a murder case on our hands" 

IM ACC SO SORRY GUYS . I DIDNT RE READ THIS SO IDK IF IT MAKE SENSE OR NOT ALSO I ACC WROTE A LONGER CHAPTER FOR ONCE LOL