~Author's note~

Hello there!

So it seems that You have somehow stumbled across this piece of fiction but before we get to the stories I just wanted to state a few bullet points:

🍁First of all I have technically posted on this app before but that was very little and also happened years ago so I'm learning I guess.

🍁Also English isn't my first language so sorry if there are any grammatical errors, nonsensical stuff or just mistakes in general. I do try to make sure that they don't happen but you never know.

🍁This story is also getting posted on AO3 (my name is same there). I plan on doing that with all my stuff.

🍁So this work has six scary stories in total. All completely original work written in first person, kinda in the style of somebody sharing their own real story on social media (think like Reddit or something like that). Wanted to do something like that because you know autumn and spooky month and all.

🍁New chapter every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 18.00 PM (EEST time zone). Except for tomorrow's chapter which is coming out 09.00.

Well I hope You stick around and enjoy this story to the end. Also all positive and critical engagement is very welcome as long as we are being polite please. Thanks in advance and bon appétit!

🖤