i met the future love of my life

The Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru was very busy that day. Indira Nair quickly hurtled through the crowd because she heard something. The Indian Cricket Team was here, THE INDIAN CRICKET TEAM. If you meet them, well your practically famous. 

Indira was wearing a black tee that clutched her waist and a pair of jeans. There was a huge crowd near the terminal. The one Indira was excited to see was Shubman Gill. She was a fan since 2018—even though she was a die hard RCB fan— but she was shocked to first see him play IPL and International Cricket. 

"Holy shit, holy shit" she muttered. She couldn't process what was happening currently, she was going to meet the Indian Cricket Team. 

Suddenly, she heard someone shriek near the terminal. OMG, THEY WERE COMING!

Indira quickly ran to the terminal, and there they were. First, a few guards came out. Then, she saw the rest of the team. Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, everyone. Everyone. 

Indira quickly ran, and there he was. Shubman Gill. He was in a blue shirt and sweatpants. Indira ran towards him, the security guards tried to stop her, but she made it. 

"Excuse me! May I have your autograph?" Indira asked while panting. She had a photo of him on the cover of a magazine. 

Shubman smiled, and at some point he found his eyes lingering on her, but then he snapped back to reality. "Oh, uh yeah!"

She's so pretty. I could look into her gorgeous brown eyes forever Shubman thought to himself.

Shubman signed the magazine cover, and Indira smiled which gave Shubman some butterflies. Before Indira could leave, Shubman stopped her. "Excuse me miss, what's your name?" He asked her. 

Shubman Gill asked for my name? Indira said in her mind. "Uh yeah, I'm Indira Nair. Actually been a big fan of you since 2018"

Indira's eyes widened. Oh shit, did I say too much? I'm going to embarrass myself in front of him! Shubman laughed, "That's nice, I like fangirls who stan me from the beginning"

Indira's heart fluttered. Did he really say that? But before she could say anything more, Shubman had to go and he walked away. I still got to talk to him! Indira said to herself in her mind happily. Then, she got a text from her friend. Vijaya. 

VIJI

VIJI

omg gurl

the ICT is at the airport

tell me you said hi to them