Chapter 7

{In the recording studio}

"... I don't care, na meolli meolli doragandaedo, Ireohge neoui gyeote, Dan han namjaga doeeojul teni"

"Memareun, nae ipsure neo ,Seum yeodeureowa nareul kkaewo, The time's wasting girl, So don't wait, Don't wait too long"

"Biccaneun geosdeureun manha (manha), Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa (bwabwa), Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby, You know my name girl..." EXO was in the studio recording there new song.

"... Nae sesanggeun ojik you're the one,(you're that one that I want girl) you're the one, Girl you're the one I want"

"Biccaneun geosdeureun manha (manha), Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa (bwabwa), Call me baby, Call me baby (ohhhhhh), Call me baby, Call me baby" "Myeot beonirado call me girl"

The boys had finished recording their new song and decided to play the whole song again to see how it came out.

"Waahhh... it sounds really good, something different" their leader Suho said, moving his head to the played song. "The choreography is going to make the fans so berserk! What you think Kai?" Xuimin said while busting some sexy moves.

"Of course, who can't resist looking at this...?" Kai exclaimed as he stood up and did a body roll biting his lip at the same time. They all laughed at him and listened to the rest of the song until it finished.

*Guitar music being played* "Lay hyung, is music from your phone playing?" Chanyeol asked. Lay checked his phone but no music came from it. They all checked to see where the music was coming from except for Sehun and Kai who were too busy goofing around with each other.

"It must be coming from the other room" Baekhyun said making the others look at the room through the window, but to only find it empty.

"Hmm... that's strange it sounds like someone is playing it" Chanyeol said while listening carefully to the sweet melody of the song. The boys all stood there listening to the song being played until it stopped. Their attention was suddenly caught when a girl suddenly stood up from nowhere in the other room.

"Yaahh! She was playing with my guitar" Chanyeol said observing the girl as she carefully placed back into the case. She then headed towards the speakers and played some music and started to do some stretches. The boys had their full attention on her as they watched her stretch.

"Hmmm... she looks quite familiar" "She does hey" The boys kept watching her trying to figure out who she was. The girl finished her stretches and changed the song to the remix song that Kai, Lay and Hyoyeon did a collaboration dance to.

"Kai? Kai? Kim Jongin!... Look she's going to dance to our song" Lay said trying to get Kai's attention. He and Sehun stopped what they were doing and went to go look at what the members where looking at, giggling and pushing each other like little boys.

Kai saw the girl getting ready to dance which made him quit joking around with Sehun and have his full attention on her. She started to move which made the members all stare at her starstrucked.

"She can dance, I must say. The choreography for this dance is very difficult for a beginner but she makes it look so easy to move to." Lay said watching her every move.

You've got that right, Lay hyung Kai thought to himself and kept his eyes on her. The boys watched her dance through the song and the next song.

"She even knows the moves for Growl, anyone would think she's one of us if she disguised herself as a boy!" Baekhyun said as she danced to their hit song. They all watched her in awe as she moved to their choreography in such a swift and easy way.