The BLACKPINK talk.

The girls.

Everybody knows Blackpink.

Everyone know Rosé,Lisa,Jisoo and Jennie.

They all come from one.

One group.

Blackpink.

Jennie: So, what is it that you wanted to tell us? (Says in Korean)

Jisoo: This sounds serious

Lisa: You can tell us anything (Says in Korean)

Jisoo: Anything (Says in Korean)

Me: Guys....this is something I really wanted to tell you guys...I...I had sex with Bruno Mars. The tension we had...the feelings....the thoughts...the passion. THE SEX. I think I really  really like him. And I always have told him that we can't be together because of me being a Korean Artist. You know the dating scenarios. We are separated now...we have collaborated with many Americans and been solo. He likes me back. I just *starts crying* I can't help it but it's the first time that I had sex and I thought I would never experience this because I involved myself with alot and...I just...so...I hope you guys understand. (Says in korean)

Lisa: I am shocked. Surprised...but all in all...I am happy for you. I am...very so...we all needed to experience this sometime? Am I right?I support this...it's not like we are together and so drained into Korea...right? We are basically citizens of America. *laughs*
(Says in korean)

Jisoo: What the fuck? (Says in Korean)

Jennie: Jisoo! She had sex! This is not a good time for giving negative opinions on her...she is a emotional. (Says in korena)

Jisoo: Rosie, I support you...and I love you...but I'm sorry if what I said sound offensive I was just shocked *giggles* (Says in korean)

Me: I get it *Phone rings*

Bruno.

I just told my girls everything.

Me: It's Bruno. I have to go...everyone knows we came to Brazil together...We havent publicly came out about us. I don't know what we are but. He didn't even ask or- (Says in korean)

Jennie: It's fine. Go. We will talk later.

Atleast Jennie Understands.

*A hour later*

Bruno: So, what are we going to do?

Me: What do you want us to do?

Bruno: *Laughs* Relax...I guess.

Me: Okay...*sits down in the couch with bruno*

Bruno: Move closer.

Me: *Moves closer* So...

Bruno:*Touches my thighs* I liked every scene...when we had sex...the passion the *Kisses my neck,trying to leave a hickey on*

Me: *Moans* I-

Bruno: *Stops kissing my neck* yeah?

Me: I spoke to the...to the girls about...us and what we are doing.

Bruno: Oh...What they say?

Me: *Smiles* That they support us *Kisses Bruno*

Bruno: So what are we? I Mean...I don't wanna tell-

Me: The fans...of course...we keep it a low profile...but if it's time to feel open...we don't say anything...the fans find out...that we hanging out more...and if we get asked that question...we know what to say.

Bruno: Always on point.

Bruno: Listen, I am not the type of guy to just use you for sex. I am really into you, and no this relationship is going to be alot...I want to know you Rosé...personally...I mean, you told me the personal details but I mean I want to know Rosé.

Me: You are so different...you are so nice.

I guess this is it. Me and Bruno...we have to spend alot of time in Brazil...alot...I wonder what we gonna do,but I like him..him alot.

Note from writer:

Hello fans! I hope you so far enjoyed this #fanfiction, I know I am not the only one that loves seeing Bruno Mars and Rosé together (Romantically). My # of #Brunomars got number 2, all thanks to you guys...I know that It has been days...but I took my little time making this short chapter...and all in all... I feel so lucky to make the  very first fanfic of Bruno Mars and Rosé. Thank you again guys...I swear one day I will make a long paragraph. MWAUH much lovee‼️