Closer thank you think

Soo...it's been a day since I have seen Bruno and today I am planning to see Bruno Mars.

The last memory I had with Bruno we had an encounter. I know that the specific  memory that we had was crazy, sexy and basically very very special in many ways.

I realized that we are closer than you think.

During the times...we have been seeing eachother I have also been doing Interviews...but obviously It has not been mentioned because all I can think of is Bruno. I don't want people to think that I have been with Bruno (Romantically) but most people think that we are Best friends...we are but, obviously...you know.

Best friends don't have sex with eachother.

I know that everything seemed too quick and weird but the story is longer.

The sex was longer.

The talks were longer.

Everything was Romantically in slow motion.

He took my virginity...and no one can fuckin know that.

ha...I don't know what I'm going to do.

Like wha-

Mia: HELLO! Stop zoning out...probably  thinking about Bruno.

Should I tell Mia?

Me: Mia...stop...I just have alot on my mind...I don't know.

Mia: You are going to Brazil with Bruno Mars...like literally fleeing with Bruno.

Me: So? What's so special about that? *laughs*

Mia: You not even going to tell Jennie about this? Or Jisoo?

Me: They know everything...but we don't want people to think that we had something or that we EVEN ARE SOMETHING?

Mia: Chill...listen..if you fucked-

Me: CHILL...we did not. Ew no

Mia: He is not Ew...and Bruno kind of give that dirty vibes. HE IS serxy.

What should I do?
Should I tell her?
I trust her. But I am scared.

Me: Fine.

Mia: WHAAAA?

Me: Stop. Let me explain. I had sex with Bruno that night you were mad at me for having the "long talk" with Bruno. I do have feelings to him but it's hard...Im still apart of Blackpink and any day at any time we could all get back together and have that comeback. BUT IM NOT SURE. I told him It is hard to come out as an Korean Artist to announce our relationship. Like what if we break up? PUBLICLY-

Mia: When did these feelings start?

Me: Since the day we met...It was first my time having sex and it was with BRUNO MARS.

Mia: Did it hurt?

Me: It felt weird at first but then it felt nice?

Good actually.

Mia: Nice? Nice? Gotta give me a better way to describe it.

Me: It was Good. It was special,nice,amazing AND SPECTACULAR ACTUALLY.

Mia: Oh how PROUD I AM OF YOU! I promise I won't tell shit but mmEOW.

Me: I know. Mia I am trusting you.

Mia: You should tell the girls.

Me: Blackpink? My girls?

Mia: Yeah...not now but soon.

Me: You're right.

*Gets a text from Bruno*

Mia: That him?