𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

DUMB & POETIC ᥫ᭡𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

DUMB & POETIC ᥫ᭡
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

PIPPA HADN'T EXPECT to be back in forks, as she liked the hot weather in arizona— not the cloudy and rainy weather down in forks, washington.

her mom— renee got remarried to a guy named phill. pippa liked him, she couldn't deny that, but she did miss her dad though.

the two were going to be on the road a lot, so they decided to have pippa and bella move to arizona with their father— charlie.

pippa was excited about it. her and her father had been closer when she was younger, just like how bella and their mom had been closer.

she was a daddy's girl, no denying that. so, when she found out the news, pippa was excited to see her father but sad to be leaving her mother.

after a long plane ride later, charlie picked up the two girls from the airport just to sit in awkward silence as they drove to the house.

charlie's the chief of police, so he is a little stricter on the rules than any other father, but the girls loved him nonetheless.

   as he hasn't seen them in awhile, he didn't really know what to say to them expect for the fact that gotten taller and their hair got longer.

   when they arrived to the house, pippa smiled looking at the white house— it was just like how she remembered when she used to stay there during the summer for only a week long.

   "i've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom," charlie told them as they walked upstairs. there was only one bathroom in the house, but surprisingly, the girls got their own rooms.

   they went to bella's first that was purple— her favorite color— and it looked almost the same when she was younger, but he did try to fix it up a bit.

   then charlie took pippa to her bedroom that was a soft pink and gold— "a bedroom for a princess," pippa remembered what her father told her when she was younger and they redid her room.

   charlie had left pippa and bella alone to unpack their stuff, and get situated in their rooms. what the girl liked the most about her father was that he didn't hover for so long.

   not that she didn't like her mother being worried about her, but sometimes teenagers needed their space alone without anyone bothering them.

   pippa went to sit down at her vanity when bella came into her room, "we have visitors," she told her. the brunette gave her a weird look before following behind her twin sister.

   when they walked outside, there was an orange truck that hadn't been there before and an older man and a younger guy that was around their age, near it with charlie.

   "bella, pippa, you remember billy black," charlie said to them. no, she thought, but nodded her head anyways and shook the man's hand anyways.

   bella smiled, "wow, you're looking good," she told him. "still dancing. i'm glad you guys are finally here. charlie hasn't shut up about you guys after you told him the news you guys were coming," billy said.

   charlie looked away, as the others laughed after his actions. "alright, keep exaggerating, i'll roll you in the mud," he told him before moving away.

   "after i ram you in the ankles."

   the three teenagers laughed at the adults' actions, before the other boy walked over to them. "hi, i'm jacob," he introduced himself.

   pippa nodded as the boy continued, "we used to make mud pies when we were little— except you, you used to just throw the mud at us," he told pippa.

   bella laughed, "that sure does sound like her." pippa stook her tounge out at her, before bella and jacob continued talking.

   the brunette smirked to herself, seeing how jacob was lowkey flirting with bella, but that girl was just not getting the hint.

   pippa always loved anything and everything that had to do with romance— romcoms, romance novels, valentines days, etc...

   her and bella were always opposite from each other, but that just brought them closer to each other. especially since they didn't have to argue that one stole something from the other— but it does sometimes happen.

   then charlie and billy told the two girls that the orange truck was for them to drive to school, and anywhere else they wanted to go.

   "thank you guys so much!" the girls exclaimed, exploring around the truck. it was definitely very old, but they were grateful for it nonetheless.

   let's just say— pippa is definitely going to love it in forks.

━━━⋱✶ LYSS SPEAKS ! 🧸
why am i just realizing how short this chapter is???