Uh-Oh

It was autumn, and the Summer heat subsided. The warm colors of the world turned to normal, and the Summer's embers rising from the ground ceased. The whole place was a disaster, rot, twigs, shrunken plants, and many messes remained on the ground. The occasional disturbances of the ground stopped destabilizing from the annoying monster afar from the desert. The survivors stopped wearing their heat weather gear, putting them back into their camp's storages.

Willow had a penchant for fire and she is obsessed with it and she is probably one of the most dangerous survivor that Wilson has ever met. She mostly loves playing with fire, and is a young sassy girl who used to be an orphan back in her childhood.

The wannabe gentleman scientist was named Wilson, he was always a bit full of himself and overconfident. All of the survivors had boring baggy eyes into misery in this unknown secret world. They were all a burden and they all wanted to escape this wilderness full of nightmares.

The other survivors such as Winona, Wes, Wendy, and Wigfird, Wormwood, and Webber had accidently came to survive. They slave away by maintaining their camp and hunting, farming to get food. Some of them were non-human, Webber is a child that has turned into a humanoid spider and Wormwood is a lonesome, friendly walking plant that is alive. They were busy picking berries in their bush berry farm, not too far from their camp.

Winona was a factory worker, she is a skilled builder and a handywoman. She had to invent her own gadgets in this unforgiveable world when things get tough and she also helps to repair tools with her trusty tape. The other survivors like Wigfrid is a warrior hunter who is a meat lover but she was a stage actress before but this time she gets to hunt for real, and all the world's a stage for her.

Wes was a homeless mime who knew French but is silent, seemingly doesn't speak. But expresses himself doing mime things, he is the most unlucky survivor that he had to stay at the camp at all times since he is more susceptible to freezing, overheating, and grogginess by nature's elements. Wendy is a morose little girl who is the bereaved and is haunted by her twin sister Abigail, she is always getting help by her ghost while hunting since she is too slim and weak. She is also close friends with survivors that is around her age like Webber.

So then, as the survivors clean up their camp and the dried plants that are wilting. Wilson puts out his umbrella hat, exhausted and weary. He goes to get his rucksack, putting it on his back and grabs his spear, going to get some silk for the upcoming winter. As they gather supplies, they get to take the time to interact with each other, relax, and finally continued to build things. Despite it being autumn, there was an eerie trepidation, in the air as if it acted as a warning. The survivors hear a thumping noise, it was the hounds again. They attack periodically in packs but also have a good source of meat. As Wilson was starting to go, he stopped and sighed, and trudged to get his football helmet back to the camp.

˗ˏˋ THUMP... THUMP... THUMP... ˎˊ˗

As the thumping noise draws to a close to the survivors, the hound's jaws were open, running wildly at them to bite at them for the first attack. Wigfrid, bellatorus, ready to bear the brunt of battle as she takes one of them down, with her spear, her comrade in arms. Wilson tried to fend off the hounds but the hounds end up breaking his spear. In an instant, his spear broke, but he uses an axe instead. Willow on the other hand uses her lighter to hit the hounds, the hound ran around in circles, whimpering as it was caught on fire. It fell to the wooden floor of the camp and died on the ground too near the tent with fire spreading on the ground. Wilson gasped, and snatched Willow's lighter as he hurries to get the materials in his second to kill off the fire.

Willow yells at Wilson, wanting to get her lighter back. Wilson gets a luxury fan to make the fire die down. Willow scowled, and sits around the base camp. After that, the survivors were all tired but relieved from the recent hound attack. Wilson stops putting out the remaining fires with the large feathery fan. Willow was still unhappy that Wilson had taken her lighter.

The scientist knew he had done the right thing, but did not want to hurt Willow's feelings. He approached to her as she sat on the soft wooly carpet. Wilson tried to apologize to Willow and tells her to be careful with it. The fire lady snatched her lighter from his hands. Thinking that lighting up the hounds was a good idea and also handling it safely in her own way. Willow, huffed as she promises to be more careful but still pushing the boundaries with her fires.

Wilson makes an reminder to the group to acquire winter supplies, warmth and food to survive the cold. All the survivors agreed and nodded, as they work together to gather supplies for the winter. As the sun begins setting, the survivors sat down gathering around the firepit, eating their kabobs and meaty stews all finished and cooked in a crock pot. The spider boy and the morose girl talked and laughed and Wigfrid standing around being Sentinel as she chewed on a piece of cooked meat, mostly likely not filled with worms. Wilson observed all of the survivors with a sense of closeness, they were like night and day, banded together and using their fear as a motivator to overcome challenges with courage and a new mindset. A rough and ready family in this magnificent field infested with monsters in their supposedly, minimally hazardous base camp