Drum Spill Pallet

A spill pallet is a device used for storing, handling, and protecting chemical containers (such as barrels, cans, etc

A spill pallet is a device used for storing, handling, and protecting chemical containers (such as barrels, cans, etc.). It can collect and temporarily store leaked liquids from containers to prevent them from polluting the environment.

What Are The Rules For Drum Spill Pallet

The use of spill pallets should comply with local environmental regulations and safety standards, as well as ensure that the pallets comply with relevant industrial standards.

Besides the Drum Spill Pallet, SAI-U also provides other vital spill containment equipment includes the Oil Waste Can for preventing fire hazards from oil-soaked rags, and the Steel Spill Pallet for providing stable and durable storage in industrial settings.

How Many Drums Can Drum Spill Pallet Hold?

A Drum Spill Pallet is designed to safely contain spills and leaks from drums, typically used in industrial and commercial settings. The capacity of a Drum Spill Pallet can vary depending on its design and size. Standard models usually hold either two or four drums, but there are also larger versions that can accommodate up to eight drums or more. The specific number of drums a pallet can hold should be verified by checking the manufacturer's specifications for the particular model in question. Always ensure the pallet meets regulatory requirements for spill containment and environmental safety.

If you are looking for a reliable spill pallet manufacturer, please contact us.