Chapter 1: The Howling

Konoha)

A scared 6 year old Naruto Uzumaki was running in the night. What was he running from?

An angry mob who wishes to end his existence villager and Shinobi alike wants to hurt the boy or kill him.

"Get the demon!" Shouted a Villager with a pitch fork. As an angry mob would chase after Naruto once again, its only been three days since he been kicked out of the orphanage living on the streets.

Naruto ran for his life. Dodging the kunai and shuriken along with various other sharp items.

The boy made another turn and ran. As he was running he gasped when he realized he ran into a dead end in the alleyway. He was trapped... and cornered by the Angry Mob.

"We got you now demon boy! No where left to run or hide!" Says the lead of the mob who held a torch while the other villagers and shinobi had malicious grins. They can finally avenge their yondaime.

Naruto looked terrified as he backed into a wall.

"Please... please don't hurt me.." Naruto pleaded as the villagers and shinobi came closer ready to hurt the boy.

"Let's get him!" Yelled a Jonin as he and the others would proceed to hurt Naruto. Ganging up on him, beating him with blunt objects. Kicking him and stomping him as Naruto's screams of pain filled the cold night sky.

He was then stabbed and cut by sharp weapons.

Naruto laid there as the mob surrounded him laughing at his pain and would circle around him.

"Let's burn the son of a bitch!" Yells a Chunin while others murmured on what should be done to Naruto now.

Naruto looked up weakly.. too wounded and in pain.. as he coughed up some blood.

"It... hurts... it hurts... please... someone help me..." Naruto pleaded as he stared up at the sky seeing the clouds part away revealing a full moon.

Naruto subconsciously stared at the moon as if he was under a trance. His pupils turned to narrowed slits, and his eyes going red for a split second, his heart thumping loudly. His mouth becoming canines. His body is changing, a painful rippling throughout his body as Naruto let out a blood curdling scream with a mixture of a roar!

This terrified the villagers and Shinobi alike when they saw a 7 foot tall hulking, Muscular beast of a Fox with 9 tails!

The Nine tailed fox like being stood and roared so loud that it sent chills down everyone's spine. As it gazed at the villagers.

"Ru-Run! Everyone RUN! Its the DEMON!" Shouted a scared Chunin as everyone immediately began to run in fear.

The 7 foot nine tailed monster growled loudly and lunged forward at the Mob, to slaughter them like animals.

As they would be torn to shreds.

It slammed its fist against a building shattering it with supernatural chakra strength.

The beast slashed its claws bisecting any fleeing villager and shinobi. Its nine tails immediately became sharp appendages and would extend and impale the many villagers skewering them.

The carnage was so horrific as they continued to be killed by the 7 foot tall monster fox, as they ran, they were being hunted down.

"RRRAAAAAAGHHHHH!" The Fox Beast roared bubbling in its chakra as it ripped off a Jonin's head and tosses his headless body.

This beast that is Naruto. Spared no one in his wake.

"ARRRROOOOWWWW!" The beast Howled into the night holding a male villager's arm. The beast then proceeded to run after its brutal massacre.