The Cave (Part 2)

He looks in the direction of the noise, an expression of concern coming over his features.

"Please tell me you think of another possibility of what's over there, other than a bear..."

"Just shut up and don't go outside! I don't think it will get us inside this cave, but if it does, play dead."

He raises an eyebrow at the suggestion, but nods slightly in understanding.

"Fine... I won't go out there, but if that thing gets inside, I'm not playing dead. I'm fighting it, or dying trying. I can guarantee you that."

"Are you stupid?!" Ranpo said as he was suddenly pulled inside the cave by Poe, going deeper into the cave because the bear was right outside the cave.

He ignores the question, as he pulls him deeper into the cave, his hand firmly gripping his wrist so he doesn't lose him in the dark.

"Keep your voice down! That thing is right outside."

Ranpo picks up the other guy's raccoon in his arms.

"You're a bad pet owner"

He gives him an indignant glare.

"Excuse me? And how do you figure that, exactly?"

"I appreciate you saving me but did you not care about Karl? You didn't even put him on your shoulders!"

He lets out a huff.

"Of course I care about him. I just... didn't think about him in the moment. I was just trying to get us out of there before that bear could attack us..."

"Whatever, let's just find another exit because I'm not going back there and hope the bear is gone."

He looks like he's going to argue for a moment but decides against it, knowing that it wouldn't do any good. He nods grudgingly at his suggestion, as he begins to look for an alternative exit to the cave.

After a long time of looking for another way out, he finally sees something that looks like the light of day through the cave wall. He walks closer to it, as he places a hand against the cave wall.

"I think... We found our exit."