Little Annabelle

Flashback: August,25,2014      It's my first day of high school,My Freshman year of course. I got dress for school,and wait my bus to come. :20 minutes later: I got on my best in sat down by my to best friends,Chloe and Naja they both nerds like me. 10 minutes later are bus stopped. We all got off the bus,and head to the schools hallways. While we was in the hallway,we see a crowd of people in circle. I never seen so much people in life like this,since I was homeschooled. Anyway we all went to check it out. Turns out the crowd was surrounded by a group of Populars,and two nerds just like us. Why would some nerds be interacting with a popular group said Chloe. Um I don't know, but I have met a boy his my next door neighbor,his name is Steven said Naja. Omg Naja,you never talk to a boy since Chad broke up with you.That was like 2 year ago Chloe and I said. Hey what's up,are friend Taylor said. Hey Taylor we all said,we was just checking the crowd. Oh the Pop's, Austin the leader and the football Captain too. Then there's Ryan,the quarterback. After that is Blake the fullback/running back. After Blake is Tyler, the linebacker. Then there's Jacob,Also known as one of nerds. He's a corner back. Then there's Gabriel,the Second nerd. He's a middle line backer. Naja are there we all said. Sorry I was thinking about Steven.Before I forget, then there's George,the outside Liner back. Then suddenly the crowd begin to move,Then a group of bratty cheerleader come in. Everybody move said one of them,That is Scarlett the queen bee, in her little minions following her. I said move Scarlet said to Naja and push her. Every one laughed except for us and the other nerds. Naja got up and surprise me. She push Scarlet back,and said Don't You Put Your Filthy Dirty Hands On Me! We all come right beside her and defend her. If you Touch her,you don't have worry about your beautiful blonde hair because it will be pulled off completely. Austin she said going behind him. He step to us,in bend down our level and said this isn't over. Then the bell rang.