Part2 Alex Black

Ok i said my mom. Ok he will be coming tomorrow morning,Goodnight sweetie she said. Goodnight mom i said in huge up. I started studying for tomorrow's lesson in literature. :2 hours later: it's 12:15 am so I take my glasses off,close my study books,and notebook. I also want to the bathroom just to brush my teeth and wash my face since I am already dress to go to bed. :5 minutes later : I got in bed,covered myself up with my blanket,turn off my lamp,and want to sleep. :6:00 am: Beep Beep my  alarm clock wanted off,so I hit it with my hand. I want my closet to find some clothes to wear.  I pick out a baby blue sweater,and jeans to go with it. I want to the bathroom to shower,brush my teeth, wash my face,and to put on my clothes. :30 minutes later: I grab my book bag and want out the door,to go to my mom's office. 1 :minutes in a 1/2 later: I am in my office,in the waiting room. When a young man about my age, walked in to the office. He looks for familiar,like I know him from somewhere. Hey you must be Austin,you are really early school starts at 8:30. Candice one of the school cancelers said. My dad  drop me off early,because today is he's early day at work. Ok,let's get you set up. :30 minutes later: Austin is all set up,I showed him our dorm. Turns out we both have the same class,but different gym teachers. I start going my first class(literature),it's 8:25 am. I grab my glasses out my bag,in put them on. Look what we have here, NerdyAnn. I don't recognize,you without your glasses.Austin said or should I say my worst enemy.