6

It was so much work. Xiao Zhan huffed out of breath carrying a giant of Wang Yibo to his room. Yeah, it was difficult especially when Wang Yibo took Xiao Zhan as someone else and tried to do things that lovers would do. Not to mention his subconscious state. Xiao Zhan was literally dragging the older man to his room and then to the bed while bearing all this torture. 

Blushing, Xiao Zhan looked at the exhausted figure of his laoban who was twisting and turning himself uncomfortably on the bed. He couldn't even open his eyes and his lips appeared chapped without any trace of water on it. He was burning like hell on top of that. 

But there was some moisture on Xiao Zhan's face, where he got a kiss from his laoban a while ago. The memory brought a big tint of red on Xiao Zhan's cheeks. He huffed out angrily but he couldn't help smiling and blushing at the same time. That was actually good. He caressed his own cheek where Wang Yibo's hot breath tickled his skin.

A loud cry shook Xiao Zhan out of his thoughts. Wang Yibo was crying. He was complaining to his own mother that the porridge lacked salt and he choked on air, coughing a couple of times. 

Xiao Zhan felt pity for Wang Yibo. He wondered how much the man had worked to have an exhaustion to this extent that he started hallucinating things. Quickly putting the only available pillow in the room at the edge of the bed as an obstacle for Yibo in case he rolled on, Xiao Zhan went to bring a pot of water. It is necessary to drink enough water when someone is sick. 

Wang Yibo wasn't in a state to drink the water by himself. Zhan had to do that too for him. 

He slowly helped Yibo up from the bed and supported sitting behind him. Wang Yibo leaned onto Xiao Zhan's chest, putting his weight on the younger. Immediately he hissed, scaring Xiao Zhan. 

When he carefully examined, there were a few bloody red scratches on Yibo's shoulder which were untreated and may have become a cause of infection. The marks made Xiao Zhan ache, for he knew how Laoban would have got them. He pouted and carefully made Yibo drink the water, planning to dress the wound later. 

Though Yibo was half asleep, the presence of water near his lips made him greedy to drink it. He drank a whole two glasses at a time. Xiao Zhan forcefully didn't give him more, fearing it would be too much at once. 

Then he proceeded to clean Yibo's wounds. He unbuttoned the older man's dress shirt and was stunned to see his well toned body. This was the first time Xiao Zhan saw Yibo half naked. Yibo never had undressed himself in front of Xiao Zhan before, never even accidentally. 

On a reflex, he felt those good looking abs with his bare fingers. The hot skin trembled against his touch. Xiao Zhan was curious. He pressed his palm over Yibo's navel, eliciting a moan from his laoban. It brought some senses into Xiao Zhan's head and he immediately retreated his hands. Too late, Wang Yibo grabbed his hand in a tight grip.

Feeling caught red handed, Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo in fear. The feeling only intensified when Yibo stared at him back as if he was clear. 

“Xiao Zhan?” 

A chill ran down Xiao Zhan's spine as the grip on his hand tightened more. 

‘Did Laoban wake up?’

“What are you doing?” Yibo's voice was weak but still Zhan was intimidated by its intensity. 

“La… laoban, I… I was just…ahh… it hurts, laoban!” Xiao Zhan gulped fearfully, whining as he tried to shake his hand out of the strong grip when it started to hurt him.

Yibo threw his hands out of him and hissed, “Get out.”  He covered his half naked torso with a blanket and turned to the other side. 

Yibo’s heart was beating fast and the vague memory of his lips on Xiao Zhan's cheek brought tingles inside his stomach, forming cold sweat all over him. The thing, he knew Xiao Zhan's preference towards men. What he did to the kid was unforgivable, whether he was conscious or not and he felt guilty doing it. Xiao Zhan only tried to help him and it was his fault for becoming a burden to the boy in the first place. He should never have exhausted himself like this. He gritted teeth out of frustration and tried to close his eyes.