Hey how are you ?

I'm so sorry about the time I took to write a chapter. I'm deeply, truly sorry about it. I just started college and everything has been hectic.

BUT, while I was in a really boring lecture I finally found the inspiration. This is way, my darlings, I can now finally announce that Monday at 11am, the chapter two of Antipode will be out. And, because I really love all of you and want to please you I will also update the chapter three, for which I already have a lot of ideas, before November starts.
I know that some people like to build up the romance and to slowly bring it, but, if I do enjoy reading it, I also love stories were the couple is together quickly and were fluff is over present. This is why my fiction will NOT be a slow-burn. sorry in advance for people that will say it is too quick :(
Also.
I am sorry if it's not your kind of thing but from now on the story will be fluffy as h*ll :))

~~~!!!!~~~ if you do not wish to hear about sensitive topics pass that part please I do not want you to feel bad 💖💖~~~

Honestly I felt so down for so long and was so overwhelmed with everything, and I'm not gonna lie, not so pretty thoughts were going on in my head, BUT I am finally getting better and I am finally starting to gain back hope for my future.
I still struggle with some things but I do hope that I will get better soon.
I'm sorry if I annoy you with that but I am only telling you that because it is important for you to understand that if you need help, whatever it may be, I will be there and I will understand. I may not seem available because of my poor capacity of updating, but I do answer comments and dms and I will be there whenever you need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I hope all of you are fine and i hope you are ready for the next chapter on Monday ✨🥰🥰

Ps : the next chapters are full of fluff ✨✨
Love you ❤️