9.1.1990

James was exploring his basement of a house he moved into a month ago and found a box that was titled vhs tapes from crime cases that were given up on from 90s-200s. In the box there was one tape from 34 years ago titled. "Jacky the ghost hunter explores haunted places in small towns!" Along with a video camera from the 90s with blood on it and it was cracked. He took the vhs and put it on it was only 5 minutes long this was the tape." Hey I'm at an abandoned house right now and I'm hearing loud noises." *Distant loud screams.* Jacky looked at a disturbing beast it was a ghost." What the [Beep] ahhh!" It started chasing him and then the camera went black and was glitching and it made a distorted scream noise. And it popped out of the tv James immediately freaked out and called up his uncle Jack.

"What do you need bud!" Jack said to James." I found this VHS tape that was part of an unsolved crime do you know anything about it?" Jack responded with slight intrigue after all he had worked  on a lot of crime cases and he still does. Even though he's in his 50s." What was the tape called bud?" James replied."Jacky the ghost hunter explores haunted places in small towns!"

Jack responded surprised by the name he had worked on that case 34 years ago." I worked on that case I was in my 20s at the time can I meet you at your house to see it in person?" James responded yes and Jack was going to arrive in about 25-30 minutes. James excited about it made a YouTube channel about it and shared it with his uncle the url was https://www.youtube.com/@Supawscaryvhs.

Jack then arrived and was ready to look at. TO BE CONTINUED